SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Your generosity continues to amaze.

Thank you for the chance!

Doug

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
please count me in
Sig Forum has the best people

one day I hope to be as generous as you, in the mean time "I'm in..."

and, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate

Mr. P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this Karma.

Congratulations on the 10.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the 10 year club! Please add me. The P228 is still a grail gun for me. Very generous of you.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance! Congratulations on 10 years!

Please count me in.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Bump for a Great Karma from a Great Member.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Might as well go for it, so please count me in! Thanks!!!

And congrats on the 10 years... I just realized I’m almost up to 9 now, so not far behind you! Big Grin

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I don't usually enter Karmas, but I am a 228 guy from waay back, so let my luck be a lady tonight.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
If I'm in before the buzzer, then I'd like to be considered. I've never fired a 228. OR, you're a gentleman and a scholar!

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this awesome karma and thank you!

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In. Thank you for your generosity and congrats to the winner.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12638 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Please count me in and thank you very much for your generosity...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
12131 thanks for commemorating the anniversary of this important document which encompasses the founding principals of our country and our liberty!

I have carried a copy of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution with me on an almost daily basis for 15-20 years now, mostly in a laptop case or a backpack. I have a newer and nicer copy that has both the original wording as well as a plain conversational English explanation of the meanings and history...but this old torn and dog-eared copy is an old sentimental favorite.

In addition to referring to it as questions arise, I make it a point to read both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution at least once a year, and this timely post is a good reminder for me to do it soon.

I've never owned or shot a P228 and I'd like the chance to try one out...and it would make for a really nice birthday gift Cool . Please include me in your incredibly generous karma and thank you for the reminder on Constitution Day!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma!!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir! I would be honored to be included in your most generous karma. Congratulations on your ten year membership on Sigforum.com!

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Congrats! I'll get a hold of you later.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Congrats MDS!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big congrats Modern Day Savage.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Congrats MDS on winning a coveted Q228!

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post