SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
I would like to participate. Thanks for an excellent karma!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to this most generous karma. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Q, please add me to this generous karma

Your sig knowledge is only superseded by your willingness to share it.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3852 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This is awesome.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for offering this!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
You are one helluva guy.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I’d like in on this too. Congrats on the ten years.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Wow. That’s awesome. Count me in please.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Happy ten year anniversary !

Please include me in your generous karma offer.

Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a shot sir.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Astounding generosity, as always.

Count me in for some ban state love. Wink

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stunning pistol and I am stunned by your generosity.

Please include this unworthy one.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please please count me in! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
What a great karma, and congratulations on 10 years, sir! Please include me in your generous drawing.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
what a great karma, please count me in and thanks for your generosity Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super generous, as always. I'm in! Thank you!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable offer. Please count me in, Thanks

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Wow, great karma. Please count me in.

Thanks!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at this. Thanks!

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post