SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a fantastic karma! Please add me to the list of hopefuls and thanks for the chance at this. So very generous, so many times, you seem to have an inexhaustible supply of these. God bless ya.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Oh, man. I WANT. You are awesome for continuously offering these up.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!
What an amazing Karma!
Thank you!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. Please include me.

Thanks
Russ

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
PLease count me in. Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
That’s a beautiful p228, please count me in. Congrats on 10 years!

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Pls count me in.

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 10th. My tenth is in Dec I think. No need to enter me as I have already been blessed.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a decade of joining in on the good fellowship SF fosters, and thanks for opportunity at your very generous karma...please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Count me in, and thank you for a generous 10 years as well.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, another great Karma! Count me in.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow. Speechless. I sold all my Sigs for Glocks.

It sure would be nice to have a K dated Sig again.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A most generous karma. Please add me to the karma picker.

Posts: 520 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the 10 years. Mine is around the corner. Thanks for the opportunity for the most generous karma!

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years and please count me in.

Thank you!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very nice gesture. I’ll throw in, thanks.

Posts: 6161 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Very generous - thank you for the opportunity. Please include me.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

Thanks for the chance and the awesome karmas you give!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks!

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post