SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Grassley is quiet, and it can get me worked up at times, but I'm sure he will hold firm.

He knows the deal.

There is NO reason she cannot either go to Washington or have the questioning done in California. Public or private. Excepting that she knows she will be exposed for the fraud she is.

If, for some reason, I believed my testimony was relevant to the absolute future of this country you better believe I would be ready to board a plane to any destination on the planet at a moments notice.

Unless of course, I was lying....

Yup, yup and yup.

I bet dollars to doughnuts its some stupid fucking game.

Like she lied and made the whole thing up in a counseling session with her Hubby to get an angle on him. And then he pressures her to drop this dime. She has does it and now it can't get back in the horse. In the end its all for 0 and this guys has a shit stain on him for the rest of his life.

If you wrote this letter in July to save your country and after 6 weeks don't have your story straight and ready to go, your an idiot and most certainly a liar.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Listening to Rush today, of course the discussion encompassed all kinds of ideas on the circus that is Scotus Nomination of Kavanaugh...

If you listen to his show you'll find that the segment intro music is sometimes a subtle shot at the subject of the topic, and today was no different lol....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98UgBSNoL4

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
A conservative blogger saved the yearbooks from the early 80's of Blasey Ford's prep school--which have now been scrubbed from the internet.

Here's the post:

1980's Yearbooks

Bottom line: the yearbooks celebrate drunkenness and fornication, with a little racism on the side. And all of it approved, it would appear, by parents and faculty.
Must see to appreciate!!!

From her senior year:
quote:
“Lastly one cannot fail to mention the climax of the junior social scene, the party. Striving to extend our educational experience beyond the confines of the classroom, we played such intellectually stimulating games as Quarters, Mexican Dice and everyone’s favorite, Pass-Out, which usually resulted from the aforementioned two.”

So the MSM wants to equate the guys' prep school antics with frat-boy drunkenness. OK, equal rights (and wrongs) for women, by gosh!

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
If this can be believed, it would really damage her credibility. Way too long to cut and paste.

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web.

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.c...-high-school_19.html
I have been watching this on Twitter the whole time, it’s absolutely true.

After she sent her letter (and maybe talked to Feinstein / lawyers), her social media accounts were deleted. I think they forgot about the yearbooks online but even then they disappeared A LOT of them / etc.

This was an organized plan, no doubt.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Christine Ford's lawyers have just said they want to talk about an appearance by Ford, but "Monday is not possible"

Hope Grassley doesn't fall for it. They are just trying to stretch this out.
<snip>

Ford’s mouthpiece also demands that they “ensure her safety”. She’s a lying bitch POS.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Ensure her safety"?

Yes, the senate chamber, full of sitting senators, is not safe.

Typical leftist drama to generate headlines and tweets.

The only reason the left is insisting on an FBI investigation is because they control the FBI and DOJ. Any investigation will be open ended with unlimited scope and budget just like Mueller's. It will never end until it has brought down anyone associated with Kavanaugh or any other potential nominee.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah everyone knows it’s just a delay tactic.

I’m hoping the (R)s and Kavanaugh have a rabbit in the hat to pull out when the time comes (ie, iron clad alabi), and they are just reeling the Leftists in to set the hook.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
No more games with rules being set by these maggots. Grassley needs to set the firm fucking date then expose the bitch for the fraud that she is. If she makes any excuses, move on with the damn vote! I'm so fucking pissed off. Mad

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Have you all read this?

quote:
Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

https://lawandcrime.com/high-p...erate-kavanugh-soon/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
No more games with rules being set by these maggots. Grassley needs to set the firm fucking date then expose the bitch for the fraud that she is. If she makes any excuses, move on with the damn vote! I'm so fucking pissed off. Mad

You're not alone in that feeling. I would like to see the Democratic party outlawed for it's criminal approach to politics.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Yes, I had. One wonders if they have actually discovered who the guy was who made the attack and that it was not Judge Kavanaugh. Since the Statute of Limitations for any crime has expired, the real person(s) involved would not be in any jeopardy and could safely tell their story.

quote:
The problem with that is that it could cause several waffley Republicans to vote NO on confirmation, and also turn off a lot of female voters in November.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope they already have the exonerating evidence, and are holding their cards close, to play them at the most opportune time. I would prefer it is released sooner, rather than later, so that we can get on with voting.

quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Have you all read this?

quote:
Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

https://lawandcrime.com/high-p...erate-kavanugh-soon/

Posts: 490 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bring it on!!!! Call a vote, and let's move on to the next winning!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She is clearly a liar, and a useful idiot for the left. It’s high time everyone involved just called a spade a spade and accused her of fabricating the whole thing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ Yes, I had. One wonders if they have actually discovered who the guy was who made the attack and that it was not Judge Kavanaugh. Since the Statute of Limitations for any crime has expired, the real person(s) involved would not be in any jeopardy and could safely tell their story.

You know, something like that coming out would almost make this whole shameful display by the democrats worth it. I say almost because it's still a despicable thing to do to Kavanaugh and his family.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

Apparently there is no Statute of Limitations in Maryland for sex crimes. I read that somewhere online in the last few days.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The problem with that is that it could cause several waffley Republicans to vote NO on confirmation, and also turn off a lot of female voters in November.

flashguy

Oh, so let's just have these maggots keep moving the yardstick further down? When is the endgame? Oh, I know. When it's the midterm election, when they could have the possibility of taking over the Senate. Then, the game will be over. Like I said, there has to be a firm date. No more bullshit delaying tactic.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not a lawyer, but misdemeanor is 1 yr, and felony no statute of limitations from my first few google results.

question is, would it have been felony or misdemeanor?

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The bitch was offered a chance to speak, if she declines then move on .....
Clearly a delay tactic by the dems.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I have read of her being locked in a room to her being groped on a bed.

Which is it?

Until she and the left settle on an act (under oath) all of this is window dressing. Felony, misdemeanor, all moot.

We need to start a "Get out the vote" campaign for senate republicans.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post