SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Almost forgot March 2024 Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost forgot March 2024 Karma! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Since I almost forgot, I'm making it up on this amazing watch!

This will go through April 9th, good luck everyone.

This month's offer is the Luminox XS3121 BO

Luminox Pacific Diver Ion Plated Steel Black Dial Black Rubber Strap Date Quartz Mens Watch XS.3121.BO

Luminox Pacific Diver Ion Plated Steel Black Dial Black Rubber Strap Date Quartz Mens Watch Model# XS.3121.BO / XS3121BO Luminox and the Pacific are inexorably linked. It aims to design, engineer, and manufacture the toughest watches for the toughest people on the planet like the Navy SEALs, whose training base is on the Pacific Coast, in Coronado, across from San Diego. The Pacific Diver features a 44 mm black ion-plated steel case with a deep black dial matched with black hands, indices, and Arabic numerals. Tritium-based luminescent tubes illuminate the watch via the hour, minute, and seconds hands and above the hour markers as well as the bezel tip. This is complemented by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating, a uni-directional rotating CARBONOX™ bezel with a 60-minute scale, and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. A bit of red contrast is evident via the tip of the seconds hand. A black genuine rubber strap secured by a black ion-plated steel signed buckle completes the tough and versatile look. This watch has a screw-in caseback wherein underneath lies the Ronda caliber 515, a Swiss quartz movement and is water-resistant up to 200 meters/660 feet.
Like all of our watches, this Luminox Pacific Diver Ion Plated Steel Black Dial Black Rubber Strap Date Quartz Mens Watch is brand new and comes in its original packaging.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for the chance on a great looking watch.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch. Thank you, Dave. Please include me as well.

And Happy Easter!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wowza! Very nice!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12732 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, I'd like a chance at this one.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looks

I am in please

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3487 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Very very nice, please add me in for this one, Dave!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sweet watch, Dave.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6218 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. Great looking watch!

Thanks, David.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please put me in. Thank you, David.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In plz. Thanks. Happy Easter everyone.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That is super sharp! I would love that as a daily.

Thank you for your continuing service and generosity to the community!

Please include me.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17280 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice one - please count me in.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Please add me, and thank you for the opportunity to win such an awesome watch.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21849 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's a nice one Dave!

Posts: 1988 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Oooh….thats a good looking watch! Please add me and thank you for all you do!

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Smile

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, please.
Thank you for your constant generosity, Dave.

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That is a good looking watch. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post