SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Almost forgot March 2024 Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost forgot March 2024 Karma! Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter Dave. Please include me in this wonderful Karma. Many thanks!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10939 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter and thanks for the karma. I'd like to add my name in for chance at that watch.

-MG

Posts: 2073 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance please Dave.

Posts: 27025 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 609 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter and please add me. Thank you, Dave.

Posts: 1779 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4545 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter! I'd like to be included as well. Thanks

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Beautiful blacked out styling- please count me in on your generous karma and thank you for the chance. Happy Easter!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
It’s beaut! I’m in, please and thank you Dave.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12187 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in!

Posts: 196 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter ! Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 261 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful watch and generous karma. Please include me- thank you

Posts: 352 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thank you for the chance.

Posts: 2996 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 3765 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for this Karma Dave. That is a very slick looking watch. Thank you for your generosity to the forum.

Posts: 729 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a great looking watch. Please.put me in foe the drawing. Thanks.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this drawing.

Thanks,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4585 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me on the list, and thanks again!

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3576 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter, Dave. That's a Beauty. Please include me and thank you for the chance. John.

Posts: 2883 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
David,
Thank you for your continuing generosity. Trust you and your family have a blessed Easter.
I'd be pleased to be included for consideration in this karma.
Again my thanks

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16327 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post