SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Almost forgot March 2024 Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost forgot March 2024 Karma! Login/Join 
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very cool looking watch, please add me in.

Thanks, Chris

Posts: 1700 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
That's a nice one! Please include me in the drawing.

Posts: 837 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
AWESOME Karma! Thank You Please add me

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 602 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Nice watch !!! Please add me !
Thank You !!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1375 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Love that Black on Black Dave! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 961 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!
Please include me in the karma

Posts: 23739 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
too kind! Count me in.

Posts: 691 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name, and I appreciate the opportunity.

Posts: 212 | Location: Michigan | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always wanted one - too rich for me - please add me in

Posts: 171 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Would love another Luminox... please add me!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please add me. Thank you for the opportunity and your generosity,

Posts: 171 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you!

just broke my old luminox breaking into a dog kennel (drunk crashed his car into dog boarding place and caught on fire)

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8070 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Dave, Count me in. Thanks for all you do!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3774 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10737 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I don't typically put my name in the hat on these. But that is one sweet looking watch. Count me in.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8877 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
So very generous of you- as always!

Please include me.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Cheers~

Posts: 912 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch, very generous of you.
Please include me and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1601 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thank you!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3539 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post