SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Almost forgot March 2024 Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost forgot March 2024 Karma! Login/Join 
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Thanks.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8359 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. Count me in too!

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
please include me, thanks!

Posts: 6594 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
wow! please count me in, and thanks

Posts: 6447 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 5000 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I've always liked the blacked out look of these watches.They're slick.Thanks for the opportunity!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1910 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Luminox XS3121 BO

Dave, please count me in on this generous karma. Thank you for the chance and good luck to all who enter.

Posts: 3526 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Please include me.

Posts: 1997 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch! Please add me to this generous karma.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1354 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking watch.. I'd appreciate a chance at winning this one..

Thank you...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2689 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a cool looking watch.

Posts: 45442 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
David, please enter me. I’ve just started wearing watches again.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8218 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. I've been wearing my Apple Watch less and less as I'm trying to look more grown up. Big Grin

The metal G-Shock I bought from you a few years ago is very nice but heavy and bulky.

Posts: 13190 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I’m in please . As always a great Karma.

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Definitely in.

Thank you, David.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dave.

Please enter me in this generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1954 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please count me in.

Posts: 1514 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Dave. Please count me in.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19816 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post