SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Almost forgot March 2024 Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Almost forgot March 2024 Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Update, please!

Posts: 321 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, I'd like a chance at this one.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If not too late, please count me in. Thank you!!

Posts: 673 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
If not too late, please count me in!

Thanks Dave!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1689 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
If still open, count me late but in please

Posts: 3862 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this karma! Thank you.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3539 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The suspense is killing me ... Big Grin

Posts: 4119 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch. I’ve always wanted one of these. If not too late I’d like a shot.

Posts: 1521 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very cool watch Dave. Thanks for a chance.

Posts: 4076 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chowser

You are the winner! Please email me your address at david@mimisjewelryinc.com.

Thank you all for playing!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6022 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Chowser and thanks Dave for your continued generosity to all of us.

Posts: 3765 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
Congrats to Chowser and thanks Dave for your continued generosity to all of us.

Agreed and well said!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16327 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to chowser, and continued thanks to David!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2856 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post