SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA for the Viet Nam vets - ** P228 ** --->>>Winner = Johnny 3eagles<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA for the Viet Nam vets - ** P228 ** --->>>Winner = Johnny 3eagles<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations 3eagles and thanks for your service. Thanks Q for an outstanding karma.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers to all involved!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS Johnny 3 eagles. Thank you for your service. Q, thank for your generosity especially when it comes to Military and First responders. You are SPECIAL kind of man. John

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Johnny3eagles and thank you for your service!
Thank you to the OP for your generosity to the forum!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The P228 karma arrived and is now in my possession. What a beautiful example of German craftsmanship, and a testament to the care given to it by 12131 while in his possession.

I am honored to now be the owner and look forward to the first range session with it.

Thanks again Q for your generosity and all you do for the SigForum and the members.

Johnny

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post