SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 118
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Sausage meatloaf from a free-range buffalo a now deceased friend hunted a few years back, and some home picked tater tots.....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9848 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Beer can chicken rubbed with Cajun spices cooked over real charcoal... Mashed potato and corn. Dessert was apple crisp. It was excellent and there are leftovers!

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
Beer can chicken rubbed with Cajun spices cooked over real charcoal... Mashed potato and corn. Dessert was apple crisp. It was excellent and there are leftovers!

Hell yeah!

Pics are always welcome.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20746 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Burgers on the grill.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Couple veal brats with macaroni and potato salad and a Polish beer..

Posts: 2299 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Ham and provolone sammich. Can of pork and beans. I found no pork in this can, once again.

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
My wife and I grilled a big ribeye Friday night and went "light" for Saturday night.

We had a bottle of wine, cheese, crackers, and grapes for dinner Saturday night. Then we pretended to be sitting outside at a winery...

Oh to be released from the stay at home orders.

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Red beans and rice with some good andouille sausage last night.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bean burritos and a good IPA. Nothing fancy and I'm conserving what food I have.
Have to say that this shelter in place here in Ohio is actually doing me some good. I've lost a few pounds and drinking ALOT less.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Making Prime NY strips tonite - Reverse Sear of course and I even made some Compound Bone Marrow Butter as per the Guga Video below:

Posts: 22844 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alder wood smoked Cornish Game Hen, baked potato with butter and sour cream, Brussels Sprouts with blue cheese dressing. Blue Belle Southern Blackberry Cobbler ice cream for the finish!!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
I made ham and potato soup. I had some leftover ham and a few potatoes, chicken stock, onion and unsweetened almond milk. Added some carrots and green beans too. Turned out great and I’m looking forward to leftovers tomorrow. Might have to make some cornbread for it.

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A lousy bowl of oatmeal.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I've became quite the little housewife this last week.

Yesterday made chili, fresh baked bread, and baked a cake too. Even made the wife a Sammy.

Chilli turned out great, gazpacho according to some of you. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20746 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Last night, I oven roasted lamb chops and veggies (peppers and zucchini)

Tonight, I did a reverse seared ribeye and asparagus on the BGE

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23089 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ If you grilled your asparagus and added some mashed potatoes that is my wife's favorite meal.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
A lousy bowl of oatmeal.

I hear ya. I have had plenty of bowls the last week lol! Cinnamon, brown sugar and dried cherries make mine less depressing.

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Chicken and brocolli noodle casserole with Red Lobster biscuits from a mix.

Posts: 12429 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Pot roast in the instant pot. Used the instant pot last night for mashed potatoes. Couple weeks ago it was yogurt in the instant pot. I'm going to try different things with that machine.

Posts: 13041 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Breaded calves liver fried in bacon grease, onions softened by boiling - drained and slathered with butter, bacon, and boiled red potatoes this evening.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post