SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Super Bowl Ever?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Super Bowl Ever? Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
This was the first time I ever that I wanted the Patriots to win... and they did.

It was like winning the election all over again.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Brady should enlist a buddy to offer the original jersey worn by Brady at Super Bowl LI on eBay, then every few years sell another one.

By the time the asshole who stole it gets around to confessing his perfidy, the jersey will not command the price.

Remember "the trombone" now adorning the trophy cases of a dozen or so CAL alumni.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
He melted down fast...

(image)

Hahaha, so far, this is my favorite post of the thread.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post

Posts: 846 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. Those are real?

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Those are too good. This almost is like winning the election all over again.

I almost regret not watching the game last night.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Those tweets make me want to quit my job and devote my life to finding these people and slapping the shit out of them.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Jeez what happened to Boston Strong

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
The game play was decent but I'm sick of the Stupor Bowl commercials, NFL, ESPeeN, and others pushing their politics down my/our throat/throats. I'm so done with social media, entertainers, sports, new and other media, vile politicians etc preaching to me what they think is right. I'm surprised we didn't have demonstrations and marches at the Stupor Bowl. I only watched the ballgame because Atlanta was finally in a championship game. I usually only watch SEC college football and the Atlanta Braves. I think I'll skip future stupor bowls.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I'm going to start calling EVERYTHING racist and fascist to further dilute the meaning of those words.

Ex: I ordered a pizza because I felt racist and to exploit the delivery person.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I believe they are real, that level of stupidly sadly doesn't surprise me anymore.

Posts: 846 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Internet: Where idiots gather

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The Falcons quarterback is white too. If they won....then what?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And here I was thinking the Patriots won the game because they outscored the opposing team. Silly me.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
And people wonder why I prefer hockey...
Its gonna be a cold day in hell before these snowflakes infiltrate that sport.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
And people wonder why I prefer hockey...
Its gonna be a cold day in hell before these snowflakes infiltrate that sport.

Hockey is the most racist sport of them all. How many black super stars are there? The only black player I know is Joel Ward.

Implicit, institutional, subconscious racism all rolled into one giant racism burrito. Wait is burrito racist?

Also I believe the Russians are affecting the results, but that's a whole other discussion.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Jerome Iginla
Dustin Byflugien
Donald Brashear....Nephew of Navy diver Carl Brashear on which the movie "Men of Honor" was based
Willie O'Ree

Many others...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...of_black_NHL_players

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Jerome Iginla
Dustin Byflugien
Donald Brashear....Nephew of Navy diver Carl Brashear on which the movie "Men of Honor" was based
Willie O'Ree

Many others...

Forgot about another one of my own Brashear. How could I skip over a Capital... He has to be retired at this point though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Jerome Iginla
Dustin Byflugien
Willie O'Ree

Many others...

Forgot about another one of my own Brashear. How could I skip over a Capital... He has to be retired at this point though.

Don't forget Wayne "Wayne Train" Simonds of the Flyers!

He's black, but he plays hockey, so he's a racist/fascist/Uncle Tom.

posted Hide Post
Great game to watch. I went home at half time and almost fell asleep. Very happy I didn't

Here's a comment I received this morning

"Atlanta has not gone down in flames so bad since Sherman burned it in 1864"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6294 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post