SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best Super Bowl Ever?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Super Bowl Ever? Login/Join 
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Never been a fan of either team but congratulations to the Patriots, Tom Brady, and Coach B on a hard fought amazing victory! Definitely one for the record books.

On another note, what kind of moronic dirtbag steals the game jersey out of Tom Brady's bag? I'm sure there must be cameras around seeing people coming and going or that someone knows something and it will likely come out before too long. It's not like you can throw it up on eBay or something. Like him or hate him, that's just wrong and I hope he gets it back and the thief is found.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
The season is over, the Falcons lost and I will be a little mopey today but life goes on.
Don't feel sorry for spoiled, entitled BLM-supporting millionaires. They don't give a shit about you. You know it's the truth. So, why care about someone who has it made, when they don't win a ball game? Is their heart gonna break for you when you suffer tragedy in your life? (real tragedy, and not losing a freaking game). Nope, not even if they knew about it. So, really, fuck all of them.

BTW, there's no bias in the news media:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/0...england-patriots-nfl
quote:
So there you have it: Brady is friends with Trump but that does not mean he agrees with everything he says or does. He’s also had conversations with Trump but that doesn’t mean he spoke with him before the inauguration. So basically Brady used a whole lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
The Liberals be like... Yeah but Atlanta won yards per play so the Patriots actually lost.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20170203-story.html

Had I known about all of this before the game, I would have watched the game and rooted for the Patriots.

The Obama lovers chose to politicize this game and they lost...again.

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
My wife is a hardcore Boston-anything sports fan, having grown up there. So given the outcome, she's quite the happy gal. A good thing, at least as far as I'm concerned. And even as usually non-interested as I am over watching a bunch of branded millionaires beating themselves up, I will admit the comeback was entertaining to see, right up to the moment that the DirecTV signal was lost. Heavy snow does that around here. Missed the very last play--the final touchdown--though by that time it seemed like a foregone conclusion anyways given how that Atlanta team seemed to define the definition of 'shellshocked'.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fill your hands
you son of a bitch
posted Hide Post
I'd put that up as the best ever, certainly most entertaining.
And as a side note, I couldn't tell you one song Lady Gaga sings but that women's got some guts to do what she did at halftime.

Posts: 468 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jesus, these people are sick:

quote:
We loved star tight end Aaron Hernandez until it turned out he was a murderer. Likewise, many Ravens fans turned on Ray Rice when video of him punching out his wife emerged. With Brady, we're confronted with a wishy-washy attempt to have it both ways.

This pansy, New England elitist, primped punk is actually making the comparison that supporting a murderer or supporting a man who beats his wife is the same as supporting Donald Trump.

quote:
Brady, though. Brady hurt. Particularly when contrasted with the outright bravery of Colin Kaepernick, who kick-started a movement this season when he refused to stand for the national anthem,

Ugh. Embarrassingly despicable tripe, that whole written piece.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I don't gamble , so I don't know anything about how betting on football goes.

from my perspective: If one wanted to make an instructional film about how to throw an entire football game, as ordered by Las Vegas head Cheese.

this would make a very good example.
bendable, in this forum, we do not care for conspiracy theories, not in the least.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The definition of irony: the NFL made this year memorable for asshat players kneeling in protest during the National Anthem, only to have the Super Bowl won by a team named the Patriots.

I don't know which would be worse for a team: getting completely blown out or what happened last night. For a 1 hour long game (actual game time), the Falcons had the lead for 59:03 minutes.......57 seconds from winning it all. We haven't seen a choke like that since November 8th. Big Grin

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
bad 3 months for model predictors

ESPN showing 99% prob of Falcons win in the 4th QTR

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
He melted down fast...

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I sure hope so, Jeff, ya pinhead. Smile

Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
That was crazy. I'm just glad that the Giants (my team) are the only ones who can beat Brady and the Pats in the big game Big Grin

Amen!! Big Grin

Posts: 615 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'm a Patriots fan but I didn't watch the game which is a good thing, because I would have probably been apoplectic by half-time.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3487 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
]

LOL!

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1631 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
He melted down fast...

maybe you should take that as a sign to reconsider that you're on the wrong side, the wrong team and wrong on just about everything

after all, your God can't possibly be wrong

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
after all, your God can't possibly be wrong

Checkmate!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39225 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Good game. First time I've watched a full 4 quarters and the half time show. I'm glad the snowflakes didn't get their way!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post