SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Have an awesome honey moon!

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Congrats and have a great time!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2040 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and all the best to both of you.

Posts: 7387 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
All the best

Posts: 13600 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, if you're in Loudon County, I got married back in May not far from you. Just outside Martinsburg, WV.

Posts: 1186 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Hey, when you're in Yosemite maybe you can be the 2nd person to free solo El Cap. Smile

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16452 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jesse. I wish you and your bride the very best and that you will spend the rest of your life together as loving partners. I have been married to my wonderful wife for 21 years this November and that doesn’t count the years we dated. I am a lucky man as are you. Best of luck to you both!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8758 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Best wishes for you both.

Posts: 6048 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My deepest and best wishes for your happiness.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11109 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I wish you all the very best.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and many years of happiness together!

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you!

I wish you guys a long happy life together.

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Weather should be nice this weekend. Lots more bears in Sequoia than Yosemite and the tarantulas are out in force don’t be surprised if you see hundreds on a road.

My wife and I just finished 15 years last month. It does go fast

Posts: 4978 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
tarantulas are out in force don’t be surprised if you see hundreds on a road.

Wait.....what? Hundreds? First I signed up to stay with bears w/o firearms now you tell me I'm visiting the real life version of arachnophobia? Anyone know John Goodman's cell number?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Congrats and have fun!

If you drink, a couple of them prior to the reception (not ceremony!) helps, LOL

I was nervous about dancing in front of people in 2012, and even had taken lessons but feared I would look like Frankenstein so I pounded two beers immediately upon arriving at the reception and it made it all better! Big Grin

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Sending best wishes and wishing you a long lifetime of happiness together.

EDIT: Just read your story on the wedding site. It brought a smile to my face. Great job!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2166 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Congrats and a cool story!

Posts: 13064 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
It says "LOVE", Ha!
I'm eating a sandwich, staring at it for a bit and then it dawns on me.

Have fun stormin the castle.

Posts: 7490 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post