SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
EDIT - Old post, revived for one year anniversary.

++++++#####+++++++

I will be making Ms. Skins2881 into Mrs. Skins2881 on Saturday. She's such an awesome woman, I love her with all my heart. This day couldn't come soon enough. She's beautiful, funny, smart, logical, frugal, honest, and a genuinely good person. I'm so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with her.

I posted our engagement story on here a while back, and bumped it a couple times to figure out how to save it. Never figured out how to. She did one better, she turned my whole story into introduction for our wedding site. Pics and story at below link.

https://aileenandjesse.com

We are getting married in California so that her step dad can be present, he is a quadriplegic and would not be able to come otherwise. We will also be honeymooning in CA. Staying in awesome luxury cottage in Yosemite for two days then two more days in a Yurt in Sequoia National Forest with beautiful views all around.

I'm so freaking excited!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.
May you have a long and happy and life together.

This Saturday our wedding anniversary.
Twenty eight years.
It goes quick.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2639 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a long and sharing relationship. Kids are worth more than one could ever imagine! Good luck and welcome to being a domesticated man. The good life. Smile

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes to you both

Posts: 1224 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes!!!

Posts: 4137 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you Jesse...whose taking care of the rascal kids?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, congrats!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Congrats,

The best advise I got was from my dad's cousin Mike (who I'm named after).

"Don't yell at each other. Unless the house is on fire"

He was a head shrinker and gave great advise.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11477 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Your picture made me dizzy. Post up another one so we can actually see something. Big Grin

Oh, congratulations!!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Your picture made me dizzy. Post up another one so we can actually see something. Big Grin

Oh, congratulations!!!

Here you go!

Engagement trip:

Renaissance Festival:

There's a bunch of pics on the link in first post. She made us an awesome wedding page, she's the best.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to both of you!

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Based on her description I gotta ask, what’s she doing with you? Big Grin

Seriously though, congratulations and may you have a long, peaceful and loving life together! Wink

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mazel Tov!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Skins! Smile

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10863 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and Best Wishes to your soon to be wife.

Posts: 12237 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you both. It is a great time to get married. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19776 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and all the best for the future.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post