SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy Yosemite!!!

P229

Posts: 3952 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, guys.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy the time. Most importantly remember to take a deep breath and look around at friends, family, what's going on and your new bride during the day. Otherwise it will all be a blur and not as memorable as you'd wish for!

Smile

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12706 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Congrats! May the best days of your lives apart be the worst days of your life together.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! You have my best wishes for many years of happiness together.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hey, I think I'm free on Saturday. Smile

Congratulations on your nuptials in advance.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13112 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Awesome man, have a good time! I promise I'll get down to NVGC to shoot a match sometime!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Obviously marrying up!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!
Make the most of it. It is not always easy but worth it if you both work at it.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Congrats you two!! That is so wonderful. Wishing a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness! Enjoy your day!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
So very cool, congratulations !!

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the both of you. May you be blessed with love & happiness together for eons to come.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the well wishes guys. Heading over to do set up now, got the lighting done last night after tent and chair company came by. Fiancee made her bouquet last night. All is coming in line, will be ready for it seconds before guests arrive hopefully, if not we'll fake it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, have a happy life together.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the big day!

Posts: 1853 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Best Wishes!

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck to both of you!

Posts: 8726 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jesse!

To the forum - there is a GoFundMe link for Aileen and Jesse embedded in the URL in Jesse's opening post. "Any generosity is appreciated, yet contributions of any amount are neither required nor expected."

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rh:
Congratulations Jesse!

To the forum - there is a GoFundMe link for Aileen and Jesse embedded in the URL in Jesse's opening post. "Any generosity is appreciated, yet contributions of any amount are neither required nor expected."

That link was for friends and family compelled to give something, we told everyone we do not need any 'things' or expected any money. Please do not think I posted that hoping for any contributions from here. Keep your wallets in your pockets please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post