SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for you both.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Congrats, buddy.

Q

Posts: 27627 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
To a long, happy, and healthy life together..Congratulations to you, both.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you guys. It sounds like you found 'the one'. After 38 years, I think I did as well.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, neighbor!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DEC505
posted Hide Post
Congratulations my wife and I will be celebrating or 45 th anniversary on Saturday.wish you all the happiness for your life together

Hell has no fury like a liberal
confronted with reality

Posts: 814 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Now show her you deserve her.

30 happy years next month for us.

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1217 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, live long and prosper.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!
My Wife and I will celebrate our 48th anniversary in two weeks.
We wish you both the very best life can offer.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1996 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congrats! I’m sure she’ll have an electrifying time.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20080 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and God's blessings to you both, Jesse! I enjoyed reading your engagement story too!

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We are going on 32 years.

I take it she was cool with the pre-nup thing?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 9429 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
best of luck kids!

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1132 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I wish you many years of wedded bliss.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Yosemite should be awesome during this time of year!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17196 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Have a great time!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Renaissance Festival:

So, did you show her your love by slaying your rival?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4637 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post