SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting ready to depart for our Wedding. Back (long ago) OP updated with wedding pics/vid and honeymoon pics. - Today is one year of marriage! Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Break a leg!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
All my best wishes my friends.

MAZEL TOV!!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Finally updated...

Everything went perfect. Couldn't have dreamed up a better wedding and honeymoon. No problems with transportation, relatives, food, lodging, drunk relatives, honeymoon trip, nothing. It was magical.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
What the hell with the gif in the first picture?! I say that as a compliment. Very cool.

Beautiful couple.

And nice scenery pictures.

Good luck to you both.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20080 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Finally updated...

Everything went perfect. Couldn't have dreamed up a better wedding and honeymoon. No problems with transportation, relatives, food, lodging, drunk relatives, honeymoon trip, nothing. It was magical.

Congrats, beautiful honeymoon pics!

Posts: 1172 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Great pictures! Yosemite is an amazing place

Posts: 846 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to both of you! Smile

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The credit for the pics goes to the wife, she's an amateur photographer. She did the first three pics. The Milky Way one she got up at 3AM to catch. I did the bottom two with my smartphone. We caught every sunrise and sunset during the trip often waking up way too early. The sunsets and sunrises were amazing. I want to visit Sequoia and Yosemite for a week each next instead of splitting the time between both.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
CONGRATS, Skins!! You have a beautiful bride and y'all make a very handsome couple! Enjoy life together!!

p.s. Oh...FYI. Y'all are gonna have to have about 6 kids to take up my slack for having 0. Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Happy first anniversary to me and my beautiful wife.

Off for brunch at local resort, champagne and exploring the grounds, then a couples massage and dinner to round out the day.

Love you baby!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jesse. I just had my 13th anniversary with Mia. Being married is hard work, but it sure is worth it. Super happy for you and the Mrs. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4366 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the day!

Posts: 7687 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This is what greeted us yesterday morning to begin the anniversary weekend. A great omen since we aren't sailors.

Had to get a car shot too with the nice background. Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
"Red in the morning...sailors take warning"

Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just watched the video for the first time. Can't hear anything, of course, but I did have the caption text turned on.

Something puzzles me: Why was the Rabbi quoting First Corinthians? Wink
Congratulations on your first anniversary. May you have many more, too many to count!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I just watched the video for the first time. Can't hear anything, of course, but I did have the caption text turned on.

Something puzzles me: Why was the Rabbi quoting First Corinthians? Wink
Congratulations on your first anniversary. May you have many more, too many to count!

I don't even think the pastor was a religious person. He was just there as a person recognized by the state of California to preform weddings. Neither of us are religious, so we just needed someone, anyone. Heck I didn't even stomp on a glass.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great photos, Jesse! Congratulations and best wishes through the years.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

I don't even think the pastor was a religious person. He was just there as a person recognized by the state of California to preform weddings.
<Cliff Claven> It's a little-known fact, but in Las Vegas, elevator operators are authorized to perform weddings that are valid for a weekend. </Cliff Claven>

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pure awesomeness!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2346 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sierra is definitely a great place to take star pics and do stargazing. Elevation and no light pollution. Congrats on 1 year down. I just clicked over 16 a few weeks ago.

Posts: 4978 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post