SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
There was a single dingbat with the flag of the enemy dancing around in traffic on the offramp from 400 to Holcomb Bridge Road on my way home yesterday.

Obviously looking for trouble. Nobody was honking in support of him and impeding drive time traffic is a serious mistake in North Fulton. Nobody has time for your shenanigans. Roswell PD won't hesitate to remove him.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34155 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Kinda makes me wonder if Rubbermaid is missing an opportunity here. Introducing the Rubbermaid Brute Riot Shield!

Posts: 11034 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I would appear Unity has been achieved...Something we can all agree on! Razz

https://twitter.com/MavenNavar.../1785785576571994299

https://www.mediaite.com/polit...joe-biden-in-unison/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8977 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
UNC Frats are NOT having the American Flag replaced by the Palestinian flag

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38019 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23609 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'd love to get the lists of names of those arrested in all of these cases, just to make sure that none of the companies I represent, or of which I am a founding member, ever hires any of them.

I've done some looking, but I am very surprised that some right wing website hasn't aggregated this data yet.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12802 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's freaking out, man. Razz

Joe Scarborough Finally Gets Something Right, Calls His Progressive Audience Stupid

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I keep thinking none of this horseshit would be happening on campuses right now if we had just let members of this generation eat the Tide Pods.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11788 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My coworkers that lived through the Vietnam war will tell you first hand that the war was just and the commies were beyond brutal fascists.

Scarborough is a piece of shit. He is right, all demorrhoids are stupid and he is nothing but a shill clown.

My buddy that I go rat shooting with watched his family be murdered by the commies and he was hauled off for re-education and had to escape.

They DESPISE demorrhoids and every commie aspect about them. They call these "pretesting" students traitors and terrorists.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34155 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If idiots want to play on high speed highways, perhaps it’s high time we treated the highways as such and let Mr Darwin sit on the bench. Near as I can tell, there are no crosswalks on interstates.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15640 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If idiots want to play on high speed highways, perhaps it’s high time we treated the highways as such and let Mr Darwin sit on the bench. Near as I can tell, there are no crosswalks on interstates.

No, I don't want him sitting on the bench. I want Mr. Darwin sitting behind the wheel of a Peterbilt 589 jammin' gears and rollin' coal on these protesters.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11788 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Death Race 2000 style... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8977 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is Judge Andrea Jarmon in Seattle.

Yes, always a grand idea to have a muslim judging our legal system based on Judeo-Christian values. Roll Eyes

I said it over twenty years ago and I'll say it again: Those people will take over the world if we let them...and we're not only letting them, we're helping them.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if you can't use social media against suspects, I suppose there are going to be a LOT of people in jail for the DC protests on Jan. 06 2021 released from jail now right...right?...

Tony

Posts: 318 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Of course not! Those people are violent extremists! You could see them biding their time to attack when they were threading their way between the velvet ropes.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15640 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23609 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

the Rubbermaid Warriors? Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13530 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, to be fair to the Plastic Mob, the only reason they are here is because their parents couldn't figure out how to use a condom.

Give a man/woman/child/they/zhe/ze/etc a mask and you will see their true face.

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'd say they're all safe from paper wads and rubber bands. Maybe even the errant water balloon.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38019 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post