SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
Watching Watters, reporter is interviewing protesters, those supporting them, and the progress of police involvement. Some pundits are saying Columbia is allowing this, and that the same thing could spread across the country. I suspect the Dems aren't opposed to the developments and will feign concern without doing anything to stop it.
Well, it ain't helping them with the American voter. This will drive voters to Trump if they're not already there.

Hell, I hope the spoiled little bastards set the campus on fire, literally on fire.

Posts: 107840 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I just heard a new yet fitting term for these miscreants. Hammassholes.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38030 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, please. So fucking phony with rolling down the stairs. GMAFB Roll Eyes Drama queens performing for the camera.

https://twitter.com/saras76/st.../1785498528594178310

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
And another protester accidentally shot by Claudine Longet!!!!!

Posts: 4509 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're gonna leave the youngsters scratching their heads with that pop culture reference. Razz

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that some places are finally fed up with this crap and responding in an appropriate manner.
I’d like to see them actually prosecuted but not holding my breath.

Posts: 9572 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're gonna leave the youngsters scratching their heads with that pop culture reference. Razz

Indeed.

Wiki has a blurb about it-but I’m sure it doesn’t, what really happened, serve it Justice.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11315 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. World history has shown, wherever Palestinians go, hate, anger, and violence follows.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38030 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That's exactly why none of their muslim brethren will have them.

Egypt built a wall to keep them out!

Posts: 7275 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
We finally have some police action at the UW-Madison campus. Some arrests, but nothing exciting. Paint balls filled with skunk scent should've been used.

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm on my phone, but saw a report the White House plans to import TENS OF THOUSANDS of Gazans (suporters of HAMASS terrorists) directly into the US, give them work permits and a path to citizenship.

I'll post a link when I get to my PC.

Already a thread https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/6450013805

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31506 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Students at these schools who are not involved in these disruptive “sit-ins” and riots, and are simply trying to earn a degree, need to band together and file huge class action lawsuits against both specific employees and the student “activists at these schools. I would imagine that quite a significant sum of money could be raised in the support of such an effort.

Silent

Posts: 1035 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This is hilarious

One of the comments in the article:

quote:
UCLA protester says 'Zionist thugs' released rats into anti-Israel encampment

An anti-Israel demonstrator told CNN on Wednesday that "Zionist thugs" attacked their UCLA encampment and released "rats" as they were trying to protest, following hours of violence at the college campus.

UCLA "encampment media liaison" and political science Ph.D. student Vincent Doehr said protesters repeatedly warned the college about harassment and death threats against students before violence broke out Tuesday night. Fights began after a group of pro-Israel protesters arrived at the demonstration.

"We have warned the university about the threats of rape, death threats against our students, physical harassment, the release of rats on our encampment by Zionists during the nighttime," the student said.

"Every night, Zionists have come and harassed the encampment, harassed students trying to peacefully call for divestment of the UC's endowment from corporations that profit off of the Israeli genocide of Palestinians. We saw Zionists grab our barricades and tried to rip them down. Zionists maced the majority of students in the encampment and the police that the university had hired, the private security guards, stared and watched as this happened, despite us warning the UC repeatedly that this was likely to happen," Doehr added.

CNN's Sara Sidner asked the student how he knew they were Zionists, while noting that there were definitely pro-Israel demonstrators present. She also asked if he noticed if the crowd was different Tuesday night.

"Zionism means support for the creation of the Jewish state in historic Palestine, which is what these people do. They were exclusively supportive of Israel. That is what a Zionist is. And second of all, no, we‘ve actually sent photos of many of the people who were here to the university administration, and they still allowed them onto campus and to attack us using weapons such as pepper spray, mace, boards, bricks, fireworks — not firecracker — fireworks were shot directly at students and exploded at ground level inside the encampment. I think that’s unacceptable," he said.

A group of about 100 pro-Israel counter-protesters arrived at UCLA's campus and clashed with the anti-Israel protesters who were present. After about three hours without police intervention, Los Angles Mayor Karen Bass ordered city police to cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and break up the protest, Fox News Digital previously reported.

Doehr denied that the anti-Israel protesters were pro-Hamas.

"We're here to call for an end to Israel’s genocide of Palestinians and a divestment of UC's endowment," he said.

Sidner also asked the anti-Israel protester about what they plan to do if police move in on their encampment, which UCLA had declared illegal.

"So LAPD still has a legal obligation to declare our encampment and unlawful assembly and must give us warning to disburse. They‘ve not done that yet. So we intend to stay," he said.

At Columbia University in New York, the NYPD infiltrated Hamilton Hall — an academic building on campus that anti-Israel protesters were occupying — and cleared it within two hours. Several were arrested and the encampment on campus was cleared.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...ti-israel-encampment

Some more comments from the article:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
NYPD taking down and tossing a Palestinian flag and raising the American flag

https://twitter.com/nypddaught.../1785529408201134330

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16750 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
At Columbia University in New York, the NYPD infiltrated Hamilton Hall — an academic building on campus that anti-Israel protesters were occupying — and cleared it within two hours. Several were arrested and the encampment on campus was cleared.

Infiltrated? Roll Eyes

I could edit that:
At Columbia University, the NYPD cleared Hamilton Hall of anti-Israel protesters in two hours. Several protestors were arrested and the encampment on campus was cleared.

Posts: 11069 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I expect our version of Kent State is coming up soon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
REALLY? That was a big screwup by Governor Rhodes. The Guard was poorly trained and had loaded weapons. The rifles were supposed to be unloaded. One guy decided to fire and as always with poorly trained people a volley ensued. Kent state energized the college student population. Nixon and his rhetoric sealed the deal. I tnink we have learned from Kent State.

Posts: 17299 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
That's exactly why none of their muslim brethren will have them.

Egypt built a wall to keep them out!

Palestinians assassinated the Jordanian Prime Minister in 1971. They started the war with Christians in Beirut after Lebanon let them in.

343 - Never Forget

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Democrats in ‘Panic Mode’ Over Gaza Protests Pushing the Country to the Right

Like I said- burn, baby, burn

All through the summer, let it burn. People who just want to live their lives are already tired of this shit. Imagine what months of it will do to voters.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11177 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I expect our version of Kent State is coming up soon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
REALLY? That was a big screwup by Governor Rhodes. The Guard was poorly trained and had loaded weapons. The rifles were supposed to be unloaded. One guy decided to fire and as always with poorly trained people a volley ensued. Kent state energized the college student population. Nixon and his rhetoric sealed the deal. I tnink we have learned from Kent State.

REALLY...You know, there is a 'Reply with Quote' button here. It is helpful to utilize it, as it will include who originally posted whatever it is you're responding to. It also allows other members the ability to easily find the full context of what you're actually quoting, even if you've edited the quoted text down to a small phrase. Whatever you're quoting, it isn't even on this page, and as searching for a small phrase in a multi-page thread likely isn't happening for many (most?), often times we're all left wondering what you're talking about.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9013 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post