SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia U. crowd to clear out Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptruck:
We finally have some police action at the UW-Madison campus. Some arrests, but nothing exciting. Paint balls filled with skunk scent should've been used.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Protesters have lots of experience here. They are always at the forefront. Look at the 1960s.Bomb at Sterling Hall in 1970.

Posts: 17478 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Too bad they can’t get a manure gun and about 50,000 gallons of pig shit

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11434 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109016 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Those 100 people taken into custody should have a judge order them to clean the place up, with CHP and the Sheriff overseeing them. When done, then they could have a bond hearing...

Posts: 3380 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Even this fool knows the effect all this crap is having.

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCa.../1786084597748384254

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
None of these protests are organic, they are all well funded and planned.. James Woods Hits it out of the park, as usual

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1785812492524077566

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
No finals at Columbia.
Everyone gets a passing grade.

https://twitter.com/aishahhasn...yIHxo5_S4_8ijRA&s=19

Posts: 1651 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Snowflakes

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
They should be "shaken" until their little brains rattle around in their skulls.

Posts: 13558 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I had something definitive in mind: Being fed head-first into a running industrial wood chipper.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
We had some Hamas supporters here at the University of New Mexico (UNM).

First a few, 5 or 6 started camping on the school grounds, the duck pond area. Then Monday the pansyfa took over the student union building.

The pansies asked for vegan food, water, ect...and antifungal cream, wtf. The communist then vandalized the building.

NM state police came early Tuesday morning and arrested them. 16 arrested and only 4 were students and 1 worked at unm.

The others; one from another state. Rest were vagrants and trans.

Today about a dozen sat in the road blocking one entrance to Kirkland AFB.

Albuquerque mayor Keller did nothing. Police directed traffic around the protesters. By noon the protesters left, too hot out, snowflakes melt.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico...nce-to-kirtland-afb/

Posts: 1651 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^Those 100 people taken into custody should have a judge order them to clean the place up, with CHP and the Sheriff overseeing them. When done, then they could have a bond hearing...

DA Gascon: 'Very, very few' UCLA protestors will likely face felony charges

Roll Eyes Time to update laws around protesting, particularly around failure to disperse, vandalism, harassment and obstruction.

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
No finals at Columbia.
Everyone gets a passing grade.
I read this as the board of student editors of the Columbia Law Review are asking for canceled exams and passing grades - not a done deal. Or did I miss something?

Posts: 9249 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Cue the Benny Hill song.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I must admit, though, that I like getting three shields out of one garbage can. The bottom can then be used to make whatever you call those things you slip your arm through to hold the shield. Perhaps it's call the shield arm holder.

'course, back when they used shields a lot, they probably had a better name for it. Probably shorter.

OK, now I'm curious. What do you call that thing?

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I had something definitive in mind: Being fed head-first into a running industrial wood chipper.

I'm not as lenient. Feet first would be my decree.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Uh oh! We got some re-storming happening!

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1786220094693241080

Trust me, this is the kind of stuff we need, so that voters become bone-weary of this bullshit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm surprised that there's Portland Police still willing to go out after protesters.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8519 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post