SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How Cold is it Where You Are?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Cold is it Where You Are? Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted

So far the only thing that doesn’t work/broke is our wifi.

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Look at the bright side it’s supposed to get up to a +6° later.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24172 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not bad here. A balmy -9.

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I hear you chellim, but for now, it keeps getting colder. Now it’s -7.1.

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
42°. And the wind quit blowing for a while.

Posts: 26941 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s 56 right now. The high should be 62, but 61 with the windchill. We still have sardines, ramen, and TP from our hurricane stockpile, so we shouldn’t need to go out for awhile.

Posts: 11009 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-8 here in Illinois just north of St Louis. Expected daytime high is 2. Pretty rare for this area. We're staying home today.

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Currently -36.

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
-12 with a windchill of -28

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
-3°, windchill of -22° right now. Looks like our chance of snow this evening is diminishing, which is fine by me.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
30°-ish, but I didn't get the brunt of that big system, either.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
36 currently, but sunny all day with a high of 63. We can have some weather issues down here, but the cold isn’t usually one of them.

Posts: 3440 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
We won’t win any contests…

37°

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
-22 in Bismarck. I'd like to say I'm surprised, but...

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
-1 currently.

Posts: 32553 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
-9 feels like -34. We are supposed to get to 0 today.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3696 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Practically balmy.

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we dropped big time last night. I still ain't going anywhere.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
It was -7 at 5:30 this morning. The sun is up now, and it's -9. Go figure.

Wind at 17mph.

Posts: 8655 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
11 deg here with a 14 mph wind North of Dallas.

Posts: 1074 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post