SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How Cold is it Where You Are?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Cold is it Where You Are? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^

16 degrees here near Ft Worth. Snow is expected this afternoon/tonight.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16724 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Outside thermometer reads -22, weather app says -18. Can't tell the difference... Razz

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2094 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
13 F at 08:37 cst. N. E. Arkansas

Posts: 8 | Location: Jonesboro Ar. | Registered: May 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
0 here in SW Michigan.

Posts: 773 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
15* with a wind chill of -1*. Falling all day with single digits overnight.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-17 in Des Moines.

Should be a balmy -5 or so by the time the Iowa caucuses start tomorrow night.

Posts: 584 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
We just got home after an extended trip in the U.S. It was 13F with blowing snow when we left yesterday morning. High of 80F here today. Can't say I'm unhappy!

Posts: 356 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
In sunny central Florida,we'll not so sunny this morning, 54 degrees

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2575 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
+28F

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3456 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Balmy -1 in NW Ohio this AM.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
-5……-27 with windchill. I’ll be ice fishing before you know it.

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
18°, yesterday was 17°.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
+12 in Louisville, no snow, bright blue sky

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that fancy schmancy digital ,color coded illustrated screen thing in the o.p.

Any info on that would be appreciated.

Unless it's WiFi or blue tuth dependant

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54687 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
We won’t win any contests…

37°
Tomorrow morning could get interesting with precipitation and hovering around freezing. Tuesday morning looks like the coldest at about 18, but supposed to be dry.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23312 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
3F at 0900 this morning.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37997 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
We won’t win any contests…

37°
Tomorrow morning could get interesting with precipitation and hovering around freezing. Tuesday morning looks like the coldest at about 18, but supposed to be dry.

Just cuz its dry doesn't mean people won't drive like nincompoops around these parts...

Posts: 11363 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
It's -10 here. Frown

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6421 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hit a low of 2.3°F overnight. Currently 12.4°F.

It's supposed to get even colder tonight.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Here you go bendable:

The

It functions as an atomic clock and has a remote sensor to gather the outside data like temperature. I bought it at Sam’s club a few years ago and I believe was about $30-$40.

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post