SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
FNC just reported. Trump showed up at the FBI with plunger in hand!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Trump fired him per FNC.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Trump fried, errr... fired him.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Good. Now, I'd like to see him investigated and prosecuted.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comey damn well earned it.

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dma1
posted Hide Post
Finally!!

Posts: 275 | Registered: September 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news. Can't wait to hear the blubbering from the libtards on the news radio on the way home.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Can he do that?

I thought the director was appointed and didn't serve at the pleasure of the president.

Slippery slope if you ask me. Next president - ubber liberal who make Obama look like the right's best friend (Kammila Harris?) does not like the fact the FBI is or has investigate the new president.

How to stop the investigation from airing - fire them, Trump did.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14037 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This guy made my skin crawl every time he opened his mouth. One of the slimiest public officials of our times-- and that is saying a lot.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Glad to see him go.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
People keep saying they can't figure out his motivations, or they say he's handling things in this apparently clumsy way because he's actually angling for some political office.

I read an article not too long ago which suggested narcissism as the main reason. You know something? That's the only explanation I've heard which covers this nicely. It makes a lot of sense.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Can he do that?

I thought the director was appointed and didn't serve at the pleasure of the president.

Slippery slope if you ask me. Next president - ubber liberal who make Obama look like the right's best friend (Kammila Harris?) does not like the fact the FBI is or has investigate the new president.

Yes, he can. It's been done before. https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.76cd317be184

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Comey damn well earned it.

it is nice to see people have their efforts rewarded.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Fantastic news. Can't wait to hear the blubbering from the libtards on the news radio on the way home.

Don't they hate him too?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Can he do that?

Who appoints him then???

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Apparently he lied to congress, and then contradicted himself. The FBI was going to issue a statement that said he basically lied, but it was jammed up and not released.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Even the bosses got to answer to someone, bucko. Yer fired! Services no longer needed.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
He's one turd that won't float! Flush away the swamp Donald!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
People keep saying they can't figure out his motivations, or they say he's handling things in this apparently clumsy way because he's actually angling for some political office.

I read an article not too long ago which suggested narcissism as the main reason. You know something? That's the only explanation I've heard which covers this nicely. It makes a lot of sense.

Sir, you are correct. I know a few rank and file FBI agents and what they told me is that Comey surrounds himself with a circle jerk of yes men who believe in what Comey believes.....that he is great and the last righteous man in America.

As far as the slippery slope remember when it was the other way with J. Edgar Hoover and how he was director for life and controlled almost everyone and everything. There are protections against a President controlling or interfering in an investigation, a Special Prosecutor and and an empaneled Federal Grand Jury. You know something we should have had during Holder Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi, Clinton Emails, etc.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post