SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain Your Handle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain Your Handle Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
When I was in the army my best friend would write letters addressed to Kevbo-a-go-go

Which resulted in merciless teasing

But the nickname kevbo is one of two nicknames I've had that stuck

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to Northern Ireland many years ago to interview a crook about a U.S. case. The Police Service was very professional towards us. The Mrs. and I have been back several times to the area.

Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I'm a fly fisherman and the brown drake mayfly hatch is my favorite hatch to fish.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Report This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I have a BS in forest resource management from The University of Florida.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Report This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I was Sgt Gold and was looking for something I wouldn't forget on different gun forums. Too late to turn back now.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Most should be able to figure mine out due to my avatar. Spiff = Spaceman Spiff from Calvin and Hobbes. P239 was my favorite handgun at the time.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Itchy was taken.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just thought it appropriate for the internet... Razz

posted Hide Post
Just needed a handle, so Ar for Arkansas, LEO is what I was and retired since 2003. Simple....

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Couldn't think anything better at the time, it was my first Sig, to late to change it now.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Cause I own one.

TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
My nickname is Buddy, First Sig was a P229 in .357Sig. Sigforum was the first forum i ever joined, so that's what I use on almost every forum I'm on.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Report This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
It's a long convoluted story that started when I was 8 years old and got involved with BBSing.

Since then it has evolved and shortened.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
First and last initials and a reference to the annual ground squirrel 'harvest'.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Report This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I grew up with a bunch of hunters rifle only, and when I was living in Nevada (where you have to draw for all tags, from turkey on up) I went 5 years without drawing a tag.

Then I learned you always drew for an archery tag, so I grabbed a bow (a shiny silver target model, I did not know the difference) and started shooting/hunting archery.

A friend of mine started calling me Archerman and there you have it.

By the way I got a small buck my first year of archery hunting Wink

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Report This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Given to me by others who said I was EASY to get along with until I was wasn't. Then difficult as FIRE to handle. No middle grand.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Computer login I was assigned in college

Posts: 5418 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I like sticks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's my name, yo. Not a lot of originality in me.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12779 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
My old coordinate.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post