SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting. Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Something just doesn't smell right with this story.

Did you watch the board meeting?

It was a hornet's nest that had been cherry bombed.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34072 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Something just doesn't smell right with this story.

Did you watch the board meeting?

It was a hornet's nest that had been cherry bombed.

Last night's meeting they limited everyone to one minute to speak, they invited it upon themselves. Gave everyone enough time to tell them what a shame the board was before being booted.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20742 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somewhat related to topic: Just saw a McDonalds commercial that says they are awarding educators a free cheeseburger for a period of time.
Yay!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15989 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
There is a special place in hell for that lying sack of school board president.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Leave it to the demented left to create a group they want to protect more than women being sexually assaulted - and that would be men pretending to be women sexually assaulting real women. Can these people be anymore confused in life.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is election year for Governor of Virginia this year. Unless parents want more of this insanity they will run the Democrats out on a rail.

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
It is election year for Governor of Virginia this year. Unless parents want more of this insanity they will run the Democrats out on a rail.

We can only hope that the fine citizens in NOVA have finally seen the light.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Some of those insane dimwits wouldn't see the light even if you smacked them square between the eyes with the sun.

Posts: 107227 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t think I would have a fraction of the patience of this man.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Democrats don't care how bad other democrats are

they will vote for the most vile and disgusting person regardless of background, history and actions as long as that person is a democrat

they get what they vote for, and while its bad right now, it will have to get a lot worse before they change their votes

simply reinforces my opinion that the only good democrat is a dead democrat that doesn't vote

Posts: 53073 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Some of those insane dimwits wouldn't see the light even if you smacked them square between the eyes with the sun.

This is exactly what I believe of most people from Faquier County on up through DC on into Baltimore. They wouldn't want to let their neighbors, friends and family see they can think for themselves, so they just do what the rest of the herd is doing! There are exceptions but that's small potatoes compared to sheer numbers of the "woke" government employee types.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
The Ministry of Information would like you to know that disagreement, or inserting your own "alternate facts" will not be tolerated. The above story never happened, there is nothing to see here. The perpetrator has now been registered as a Domestic Terrorist under current FBI policy [threatening a peaceful School Leadership Assembly with violence]. Thank you, that is all.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3569 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
What this basically boils down to is the left will lie, conceal, coverup what happened because this all unfolded just as the critics on the right said it would. They can't give the right the political win and they will completely ignore an innocent girl that has been brutalized.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Video at link

MELTDOWN: Terry McAuliffe Yells ‘Have You Been Vaccinated Yet,’ ‘You’re Dangerous’ In Response To Tough Questions

"You should have a mask on!" McAuliffe shrills at the camera

https://nationalfile.com/meltd...-to-tough-questions/

Video footage from Virginia shows Democrat gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe having an emotional episode after being being confronted by a member of Virginia Rising Action on Wednesday, shouting “Have you been vaccinated,” “You should have a mask on,” and “You’re dangerous here.”
During a recent debate against Republican opponent Glenn Youngkin, McAuliffe trashed parents by stating, “I’m not going to let parents come into schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” and “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

https://twitter.com/VARisingAc...o-tough-questions%2F

“Who do you think should be in control of education if not Virginia parents,” McAuliffe was asked, to which he thrust an index finger into the camera and shouted, “Have you been vaccinated yet, that’s the question I wanna know. You should have a mask on … you’re dangerous here.”

“I’ll build education,” The former governor shouted while hurriedly climbing into a waiting SUV. “That’s why Fox News has me leading. Glenn Youngkin destroyed Virginia’s education system,” he continued, before saying “Alright, let’s get at it buddy” at the vehicle’s driver.

Poll numbers show McAuliffe holding a slight lead over Youngkin, due what many experts agree is reticence from the Republican base to support a candidate who blamed rising crime rates on white supremacist “hatred” during a campaign ad:

“It was hatred that killed my father and eight others in a church Bible study,” Ms. Simmons tells viewers as the Youngkin for Governor ad begins. “That type of evil is driving the rising crime here, in Virginia.”

“Right now, all of our communities are at a crossroads,” Simmons continues. “That’s why we need Glenn Youngkin. I know Glenn, he is a compassionate leader who knows how to unify Virginians and create the change we need to protect our communities. We need a new direction and a new Governor. For me, that’s Glenn Youngkin.”

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Steven Crowder got dinged for discussing this topic this morning. Unbelievable. Talking about the rape of this young girl candidly and with the facts is a big no-no to big tech and the left.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30284 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10-8
Picture of Apphunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by Apphunter:
Do other states not have mandatory reporting?

I live in NC and we have a statute that outlines mandatory reporting of sexual assaults and other crimes by people if they are in certain positions of power, i.e. teacher, police officer, social worker, etc.

The law is designed to prevent this very thing from occurring.

I’ve been called to a school to take a bag of weed from little Johnny…I informed the principal that it didn’t work that way and she told me, “go away then”. Nope doesn’t work that way either.

This was a decade ago, and I made sure that little Johnny got put into the juvenile system. And the bag was the size of a softball. It may not follow him into adulthood but everywhere he went in the county knew he had a record. It’s important to get them into the system so that judges know what kind of history they have for sentencing when they do stuff physical.

Kid was a 5th grader. I personally called CPS.

I did some digging because I knew there was a law.

School Principals must report immediately to law enforcement when he or she has personal or actual knowledge that an act has occurred on school property involving certain offenses. ((N.C. Gen Stat. § 115C-288(g) – Offenses include assault, sexual assault, rape, kidnapping, indecent liberties with a minor, assault involving use of a weapon, possession of a firearm or weapon in violation of the law, possession of a controlled substance in violation of the law).))

Posts: 914 | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Our future involves sharing this country with these people.

I've read and seen a lot of scary shit, but this fact scares the living hell out of me!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8313 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
What this basically boils down to is the left will lie, conceal, coverup what happened because this all unfolded just as the critics on the right said it would. They can't give the right the political win and they will completely ignore an innocent girl innocent girls that has have been brutalized.
FIFY Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
What this basically boils down to is the left will lie, conceal, coverup what happened because this all unfolded just as the critics on the right said it would. They can't give the right the political win and they will completely ignore an innocent girl innocent girls that has have been brutalized.
FIFY Mad

Where’s the feminist movement? *He asks rhetorically*

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29593 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
FIFY Mad

Where’s the feminist movement? *He asks rhetorically*

Trying to grow some hair on their balls.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post