SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No doubt that the Gestapo was there, watching and listening. So many "extremists" to monitor, so few agents...

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
At a certain point, tarring and feathering becomes justified…

Posts: 5738 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:

…..necessary.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Loudoun County is worst than Fairfax County...part of the DEEP STATE. I have over 42 years of the do nothing County....dogs running loose, vandalism, dog bites, poisoned trees and plants, trespassing, poaching, shooting across property, trash dumped on property, stealing, etc.

The worst was being rear-ended by a cellphone driver that was towing another vehicle on a dolly with no safety chains or fluid in the surge brakes. Luckily I saw that he was not going to stop so I accelerated and my tailgate was down which took most of the impact. Otherwise, he would have knocked me into the oncoming line of dump trucks doing 45 MPH. I never got to go to Court being the only witness and it was covered up by the Deputy.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
In regards to Para’s comment. No doubt the jackboots were there ready to pounce on an unruly parent for speaking the truth. Those parents are so dangerous.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:

…..necessary.

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
A wrong has been righted.

Gov. Glenn Youngkin pardons Loudoun County dad who protested school board after daughter's sexual assault

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin has pardoned the Loudoun County father who protested against the sexual assault of his daughter and her public school's attempt to cover up the incident, his office announced Sunday.

Youngkin made the announcement on "Fox News Sunday" with host Shannon Bream, saying he had signed the pardon on Friday. The pardon is for Scott Smith, who was convicted of disorderly conduct in August 2021 after he erupted at school board members over their handling of an investigation into his daughter's attack.

"I spoke with Mr. Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday," Youngkin said. "We righted a wrong. He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter."

"His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it," he continued adding that the school superintendent has "covered it up."

Smith's daughter was sexually assaulted in a restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a biological male said to have been wearing a skirt.

"Mr. Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child," Youngkin said. "This was gross miscarriage of justice."

The governor went on to emphasize the importance of ensuring that parents have the final say over their children's education. Youngkin's administration is currently cracking down on Virginia public schools that refusing to adequately enforce requirements that parents be informed if their child expresses any gender confusion at school.

Youngkin also addressed simmering rumors that he may still join the Republican presidential primary, though he made no commitments.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update!

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let’s not forget the time Obama said parent concerns about school rapes are “Fake Outrage”.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post