SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loudoun County Schools at the heart of the CRT and LGBTQ debate covers up rape in school father arrested at school board meeting. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
I just can't......these people are sick. The mother is an enabler, fully knowing her son is - a deviant and a plague on society.

FYI- the article is from a feminist news site no less ....and even they are calling this out
Mother of "Skirt Wearing" Rapist in Loudoun Blames Victim for Being Sexually Assaulted
quote:
The mother of the 15-year-old boy at the center of the Loudoun County school rape spree has come out and slammed the young victim of the assault, claiming she was "willing" and that her son isn't to blame for the rape.

The Loudoun County School Board came to international attention in October when a father revealed his ninth-grade daughter had been sexually assaulted in the girl's restroom at her school by a male student "wearing a skirt." The assault took place at Stone Bridge High School in May, and was followed by a series of controversies including the father being violently arrested when trying to confront School Board members about the assault at a public meeting.

The boy would be promptly transferred to another school where he would later be arrested for sexually assaulting yet another young female student – this time confining the girl in an empty classroom and molesting her.

In October, the teen was found guilty of rape in the first case after being charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio. He is awaiting trial on the second assault.

Today, the mother of the boy came forward to speak with the Daily Mail about the incidents, but rather than showing any empathy for victims – she slammed them while defending her son.

"He's a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing," she stated, seemingly neglecting the fact her son had been convicted of rape, "And they're twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue."

She went on to blame the victim in the first case for her own sexual assault, saying "If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything ... You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it."

The woman admitted that her son has run into trouble prior to either of the sexual assaults he committed this year, including sending nude photos of himself to a girl in fifth grade. But even when confronted with those details which had been uncovered by reporters, she pushed back unapologetically.

"What are they trying to do? Did they hire an investigator to dig up everything and ruin him for the rest of his life?"

The boy's mother said that he had sodomized the girl in the first incident "by accident," going on to claim that "[he] said he was intending for vaginal and it ended up for 10 seconds as anal."

The boy allegedly identifies as "pansexual" and enjoys gender-bending using his clothes, but allegedly does not identify as transgender according to his mother. A recent photo revealed of him shows him wearing a skirt, as well as a leather choker that says "kitten." In the photo he is standing in front of a number of pride flags – including ones for pansexual, asexual, and LGBT people. The photo was first published by the Daily Mail, but was apparently removed in an upated version of their article.

Ma'am; Your son is a sexual predator. He needs to be put in prison.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ma'am; Your son is a sexual predator. He needs to be put in prison.

Federal state pound me in the ass prison, not juvenile.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Someone has compiled a collection of LCPS instructional documents specifically addressing teaching the abomination. I’m try to get a digital copy, and if I do, I will post a synopsis.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the age of consent in VA is 15, for intercourse.

I also think the age of consent for everything else is 18.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Someone has compiled a collection of LCPS instructional documents specifically addressing teaching the abomination. I’m try to get a digital copy, and if I do, I will post a synopsis.

https://news.yahoo.com/consult...-says-210923764.html

https://defendinged.org/report...quity-collaborative/

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I just looked it up. It's 18 across the board with close in age exemptions including 15-17 and 13-15 categories.

Sending D pics to a 5th grader should include a few criminal violations both local and federal.

This kid sounds like a piece of work, and based on the interview with mom it's no surprise how he ended up the way he is.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15718 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

I just looked it up. It's 18 across the board with close in age exemptions including 15-17 and 13-15 categories.

Sending D pics to a 5th grader should include a few criminal violations both local and federal.

This kid sounds like a piece of work, and based on the interview with mom it's no surprise how he ended up the way he is.

If things work out as they should, someone will soon be demonstrating 10 seconds of accidental anal to him.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good news for VA, good news for Loudoun, good news for freedom.

Virginia Gov. Younkin's day-one executive orders include investigating Loudon County officials, CRT ban

Virginia’s newly sworn-in Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin signed 11 executive actions on his first day in office including ending the use of Critical Race Theory in schools, investigating officials' alleged wrongdoing in Loudoun County, and allowing parents to decide if their children wear masks in schools.

Youngkin announced the list of executive actions in a news release after being sworn in as the commonwealth’s 74th governor, the first Republican elected since 2009, on Saturday in Richmond, Virginia.

The governor signed nine executive orders that address the following issues:

•To restore excellence in education by ending the use of divisive concepts, including Critical Race Theory, in public education.

•To empower Virginia parents in their children’s education and upbringing by allowing parents to make decisions on whether their child wears a mask in school.

•To restore integrity and confidence in the Parole Board of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

•To investigate wrongdoing in Loudoun County.

•To make government work for Virginians by creating the Commonwealth Chief Transformation Officer.

•To declare Virginia open for business.

•To combat and prevent human trafficking and provide support to survivors.

•To establish a commission to combat antisemitism.

•To withdraw from the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI).

In addition to the executive orders, Youngkin signed two executive directives that will "cut job regulations by 25%" and rescind the coronavirus vaccine mandate for state employees.

The executive order regarding wrongdoing in Loudoun County comes after the school district gained national attention during the campaign following the arrest of a 14-year-old male high school student, who identifies as nonbinary, who has been found guilty of raping a female student in a school bathroom. That student was transferred to another school where he allegedly raped another student and the district has been accused of covering up the crime which resulted in one of the alleged victim's parents being arrested at a school board meeting. The offending student has been placed on the sex offenders registry for life as part of his sentence.

Critical Race Theory was also a key issue in the race with Youngkin responding to complaints about the controversial curriculum being embedded in Virginia schools by promising to remove it and give parents a larger say in what is taught to their children. Youngkin's opponent, former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, dismissed parent concerns telling them that Critical Race Theory was not being taught and saying, "I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach."

Youngkin promoted optimism in his inaugural speech and told Democrats who voted against him that he will be their advocate as well.

"The spirit of Virginia is alive and well. And together we will strengthen it," Youngkin said. "Together we’ll renew the promise of Virginia, so it will be the best place to live, work and raise a family."

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler fired after grand jury report on handling of sexual assaults

This investigation took far too long.

Here's the sack of shit leftist who kept his job a year longer than he should have.

All masked up, looking guilty. Yeah, that's par for the course.

The school board didn't fire you, you stinking sack of shit. YOU fired you.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Should been fired or resigned after his email was leaked proving he lied at a school board meeting. I think because he was in an acting role and had *just* been given the permanent job after an abrupt departure of the previous Sup., the LCSB didn't jump on calls to oust him.

So happy my kid doesn't have to deal with LCPS even though she's got 2.5yrs left in HS.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It’s not over. It’s not over by a long shot.

“The report noted that the LCPS school board attempted to "thwart, discredit and push back" against the investigation.”

And this story, uncovered by the Lame Stream Media…

quote:
The Federalist: Grand Jury: Legal Counsel For Loudoun County School Board Engaged In Witness Tampering During Sexual Assault Investigation
BY: SHAWN FLEETWOOD
DECEMBER 05, 2022

A special grand jury in Loudoun County, Virginia, found that a legal representative for the locality’s school board allegedly engaged in witness tampering during an investigation into the board and school administrators’ handling of a sexual assault of a female student at the hands of a “gender fluid” boy in a high school bathroom last year.

In a report released Wednesday, the grand jury revealed that the division counsel for the Loudoun County School Board (LCSB) was “obstructionist” throughout the “witness testimony” portion of the investigation, often cutting off the board members he represented whenever “he felt certain information was about to be revealed.”

“LCSB’s counsel consistently and repeatedly objected to questions that would elicit information about a meeting or conversation that occurred when [he] was present — regardless of whether that meeting or conversation had anything to do with soliciting legal advice, or if division counsel was even a party to the meeting or conversation,” the report reads.

The jury also noted that LCSB’s counsel routinely “objected to certain questions even though he had allowed previous witnesses to answer[] the exact same question” and utilized “hand signals and other methods” to exchange information with witnesses as they testified.

But the interference by the school’s board legal representative didn’t stop there. After the grand jury received a May 2021 email from the Loudoun County Public Schools chief operating officer regarding the purported sexual assault and a policy known as 8040, the LCSB legal rep soon became aware of its existence and alerted the board members. While testifying before the grand jury, several LCSB members proceeded to deliver the “exact same story” regarding the incident and policy in question.

“We strongly believe these stories coming from the board members is an effort by division counsel to get everybody on the same page to thwart, discredit, and push back against this investigation and this report, and to promote their own narrative,” the report reads. “Unlike federal law, no Virginia statute explicitly addresses witness tampering, and the Virginia obstruction of justice statute does not cover this fact pattern. For those reasons, we were unable to consider an indictment against the [Loudoun County Public Schools] LCPS division counsel.”

While the grand jury asserts there was not a “coordinated cover-up [of the sexual assault] between LCPS administrators and members of the LCSB,” Loudoun Superintendent Scott Ziegler lied to the public at a school board meeting in June 2021 when he claimed that he had no knowledge of any sexual assaults occurring in school bathrooms, despite an email from the day of the assault showing otherwise.

Throughout their investigation, the grand jury also found numerous incidents of maladministration and incompetence among LCPS school officials in dealing with the purported assault. A special education teaching assistant, for instance, walked into the bathroom while the May 28, 2021, assault was occurring but failed to report it to school administrators, even after noticing two pairs of feet in one of the stalls.

The assistant later testified that such a situation was not uncommon and that school officials “usually don’t do anything” when it arises, pointing to female students helping each other acquire menstrual products and consoling their friends over relationship problems as justification for not taking action. Despite school officials’ knowledge of the assault not long after it occurred, the assailant remained “at large in the school for over three hours,” according to the report.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Scumbag Ziegler indicted.

https://justthenews.com/govern...report-school-sexual

Virginia Loudoun County schools supervisor indicted over handling of in-school sexual assaults

By Ben Whedon
Updated: December 12, 2022 - 3:58pm

Agrand jury unveiled indictments against former Loudoun County Supervisor Scott Ziegler on Monday following the publication of its report strongly condemning officials' handling of multiple in-school sexual assaults.

On the first day of Virginia Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin's official tenure, he directed Attorney General Jason Miyares to conduct an investigation into Loudoun County Public Schools. The district had challenged that investigation in court, but it ultimately proceeded. The findings of the grand jury became public earlier this month and indicated that the school administrators had "failed at every juncture" when dealing with the issue. Ziegler was fired the following day.

The county has been mired in scandal following an incident in which a student accused of sexual assault was allowed to transfer to another school and committed a second assault.

The grand jury unveiled three misdemeanor charges against Ziegler this week, including one count each of false publication, prohibited conduct, and penalizing an employee for a court appearance, Loudoun Now reported.

The false publication and penalizing an employee charges are Class 3 misdemeanors and come with possible fines of up to $500 while the prohibited conduct charge is a Class 1 misdemeanor.

The grand jury also issued an indictment against LCPS's public information officer, Wayde Byard, who faces one count of felony perjury which comes with a maximum of 12-months in jail and a maximum fine of $2,500, if convicted.

In the final report, the grand jury issued a scathing rebuke of the administration's handling of the matter, but concluded that "there was not a coordinated cover-up" attempt. It further asserted that the schools could have prevented a second sexual assault with proper safeguards but contended that poor leadership undermined any such effort.

"LCPS as an organization tends to avoid managing difficult situations by not addressing them fully. Whether intended or not, this practice conveys to the public a sense of apathy," the grand jury members wrote. "This has not served them or our community well, and the culture needs to change."

Q

Posts: 26389 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I am not sad about recent developments.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
Me neither. This very good news.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I’m surprised they did anything to them. I fully expected the superintendent to get the same job in some place like San Francisco. He was a good little woke commie but didn’t have the money or influence like most corrupt officials.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
LCPS's "deny, deny, deny...." finally caught up with them. Can't tell you how many times we got blamed as parents for other kids bullying or just outright told that the school didn't believe us. It's a pervasive culture and I assume a side effect of Title IX requirements; if you don't acknowledge it, you somehow are on the clear.

Accelerate that mentality into sexually aggressive teens and here we are (add in a dose of "it's ok to cross-dress and use the wrong bathroom" here)

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Everyone who was named in the report should get more than a misdemeanor charge. What they put everyone through is shameful. And a complete betrayal of the public trust.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
What sucks is these people will be rehired somewhere else believing that nothing wrong was done while the poor girl will have to live with the horror of being raped for the rest of her life.
These people should never be allowed in a school system ever again. They should go to jail as far as I am concerned.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the final report, the grand jury issued a scathing rebuke of the administration's handling of the matter, but concluded that "there was not a coordinated cover-up" attempt.

I've been wondering about this in regards to the MANY 'seemingly coordinated' wrongful/criminal actions by Leftist Democrats. This incident, the larger issues of promoting the sexualization of children/transgenderism and CRT by school administrations everywhere, as well as the pervasive election fraud occurring in MANY swing state areas controlled by Democrats certainly seem to stand out though.

Could it be that all these Leftists just do whatever they can instinctively in furtherance of the cause, in whatever capacity they can, such that they mostly don't 'need' to coordinate in order to promote their deviant and nefarious agenda? Is it possible that by definition there is no actual conspiracy here? Are there even 'winks & nods' going on as they go about their business, though if there were, as pervasive as their activities are, you could imagine it would manifest itself in an increase of Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI's) of the eyelids and necks of these evil doers! Could it be that they they don't actually get 'marching orders', and that they're REALLY all just mindless members of a cult, cause at times it sure seems like it!

This 'Pervasive Culture' even has the word 'Cult' built right in... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Last night was LCPS first meeting since the report dropped. Between 70-100 people showed, all calling for the board to resign. So far the only real news is one of the board members doesn't plan to run again next year because they think they have a chance of moving up to the Va House of Delegates. But that wasn't addressed at the meeting.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post