SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2017 Perv Thread - Reporter says Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming - Chris Mathews up now Login/Join 
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Conyers is going to go the 'medical issues' route.

Rep. John Conyers hospitalized in Detroit area

Hope he croaks. Is that wrong?

"The congressman's health is not what it should be and lot of that is directly attributable to this media assault."

Always the victim Roll Eyes

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Probably just a BS ploy to get away from reporters.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Probably just a BS ploy to get away from reporters.
Ya think? Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
A 5th Woman comes forward accusing Senator Al Franken of groping her while she served overseas.

VOICES of Conservative Women
MN
NOV 30, 2017 — Speechless!

A 5th woman comes forward accusing Senator Al Franken of sexually assaulting her while she was serving overseas.

Senator Franken allegedly has a patter of conduct of humiliating women and he must resign. How many more stories of women must we hear before Senator Franken restores the dignity of the office and resigns?
-----------

""When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side.""

Link please.

https://www.change.org/p/12775...99&mid=7259882&jb=18

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Why. no, it's not.

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If you had Russell Simmons on your list as next up in the great purge of 2017, step up and claim your prize!

http://variety.com/2017/film/n...legation-1202626935/

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Hehehehehe...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more on Russell Simmons

https://www.aol.com/article/en...allegation/23292904/

Russell Simmons is stepping down from his companies after being accused of sexual assault by the writer Jenny Lumet. In a guest column in the Hollywood Reporter, Lumet accuses the Def Jam co-founder of forcing her to have sex in 1991. In a statement, Simmons said he had a different recollection of their encounter, but said that Lumet’s “feelings of fear and intimidation are real.”

Simmons said, “While I have never been violent, I have been thoughtless and insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely and humbly apologize.”

In addition to his music work, Simmons is a successful film and television producer

“The companies will now be run by a new and diverse generation of extraordinary executives who are moving the culture and consciousness forward,” said Simmons, adding, “As for me, I will step aside and commit myself to continuing my personal growth, spiritual learning and above all to listening.”

Russell Simmons estimated net worth: $ 325 million

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
more on Russell Simmons

https://www.aol.com/article/en...allegation/23292904/

Russell Simmons estimated net worth: $ 325 million

Cha-Ching!!!

Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope!

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Now Pelosi is calling for Conyers to resign...

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...uct-allegations.html

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called for embattled Michigan Rep. John Conyers to resign, amid mounting sexual harassment allegations against the nation's longest-serving congressman.

At her weekly press briefing, Pelosi, D-Calif., called the allegations against Conyers “serious and disappointing.”

“I pray for Congressman Conyers, however, Congressman Conyers should resign,” Pelosi said Thursday. “He has served our Congress and shaped consequential legislation—zero tolerance means consequences for everyone—no matter the great legacy.”

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
“I pray for Congressman Conyers,

And you just know she has God's ear.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Maybe I’m too suspicious for my own good mental health... but a thought occurred to me on the way home from work last night. All of these high profile gropers being outed made me wonder if the Clintons didn’t start the ball rolling. As thin skinned as hillary is she may have decided to get back at the people who cost her the election, supported barack obama instead of her, and didn’t defend her husband enough against sexual harassment charges.

When they were in the White House they had 500 FBI files on people. That would be a good start and I’m sure they have their own investigators digging up dirt on anyone and everyone.

Maybe I just need a vacation but last night it didn’t sound too crazy. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scot818:
Maybe I’m too suspicious for my own good mental health... but a thought occurred to me on the way home from work last night. All of these high profile gropers being outed made me wonder if the Clintons didn’t start the ball rolling. As thin skinned as hillary is she may have decided to get back at the people who cost her the election, supported barack obama instead of her, and didn’t defend her husband enough against sexual harassment charges.

When they were in the White House they had 500 FBI files on people. That would be a good start and I’m sure they have their own investigators digging up dirt on anyone and everyone.

Maybe I just need a vacation but last night it didn’t sound too crazy. Roll Eyes

In a way, she did. Starting decades ago. I’m not sure she planned it that way, but when have things worked out like she planned?

The Kennedys were serial prolific womanizers, as were quite a few others. We never heard a peep about that, unless a Congressman fell into a fountain, drunk, with some floozy on his way to vote or something.

The Clintons changed all that, the crack in the dam so to speak.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I still maintain that the difference was a failure to deliver whatever it was that the donkeys expected.

quote:

quote:
Marion Brown described what she claims Conyers did to her while she worked for him. "Some of the things he did, it was sexual harassment," she said. "Violating my body, propositioning me, inviting me to hotels with the guise of discussing buisness, and then propositioning for sex. He just violated my body. He has touched me in different ways, ans it was very uncomfortable and very unprofessional."

Now it's my turn to not know whether to cringe or to cheer. In my time in liberal bastions one of my recurring nightmares was the prospect of getting hung out to dry on the basis of an accusation that was so vague that there was no way of assessing it, much less responding to it. She is clearly making an accusation of some kind, but does "violating my body" constitute rape, grabbing her butt, or just touching her forearm and smiling like a lech?

Ah, well, maybe that's something else that could get straightened out by the time the frenzy is over. For now I guess I'll have to get over the fact that for decades if not centuries "violation" has been the preferred euphemism for rape in the English language.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
... unless a Congressman fell into a fountain, drunk, with some floozy on his way to vote or something.

What are Wilbur Mills, the Tidal Basin, Fanne Foxe "The Argentine Firecracker" (real name Annabell Battistella), and speeding after leaving the Silver Slipper (a DC strip club).

It was quite the scandal in its day.

Today, it wouldn't merit a blog post.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ You know, that is really true. Once you have a president in the Oval Office entertained by a 19 year old intern who masturbates with a cigar for him... you need to really do something sexually over-the-top to merit attention.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The Kennedys were serial prolific womanizers, as were quite a few others. We never heard a peep about that, unless a Congressman fell into a fountain, drunk, with some floozy on his way to vote or something.

Don't forget driving off of a bridge.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Some shekels in the pocket and a title on the door, and some men think they're all that.

Gotcha!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
.. Kemplin said in an interview. "I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast.

What, never?

NO, never!

What, NEVER???

Well, hardly everrrrrrrrrrr!

Then give three cheers and one cheer more,
for this victim of the Senate Floor !

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post