SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Derek Chauvin Trial
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Derek Chauvin Trial Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CLEANDEAN:
Now 4:54 P.M. this is getting to be like the Oak Island .
Read the dang thing.

They are an hour behind in MN. Still late, but not as much so.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CLEANDEAN:
Now 4:54 P.M. this is getting to be like the Oak Island .
Read the dang thing.

Right now it's 1603 central time

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Guilty on all three charges

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11308 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
A freaking travesty of justice. Just disgusting. I'm ashamed of my state. I'm appalled there were even charges brought against officer Chauvin.

Just disgusted.

Posts: 2939 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Guilty on all three charges

What a travesty

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Get out. Our country is completely controlled by evil.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
The mob won. The rule of law suffered another death today.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If High Treason can be committed every day by the Dems, which is the worst crime possible, then this trial was a foregone conclusion.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Those jurors caved in to the woke mob....facts don’t matter anymore.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11308 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Get out. Our country is completely controlled by evil.

You said it. This is gross.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30433 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
I sure hope there is an appeal filed immediately.

Posts: 2939 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I hope every officer here quits. I can’t imagine losing your life in jail for dealing with a tweaker. Not worth it.

Posts: 9981 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolute bullshit.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It was always going to be him or them (the jury).
If they didn't convict they all would have been in serious jeopardy so basically they were extorted.
Not surprised at all.

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
We are living in a post-logic, lawless society for certain now. It is only going to get worse.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sure sends a signal to every Police Officer in America. You are on your own. Follow policy to the letter and you will still get screwed.

Posts: 12740 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your Brawndo.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
I’m not understanding Minnesota law on this. One death, 3 convictions of crimes involving an element of causation for that death, and all with different levels of intent. How could the counts not be charged only in the alternative?

Posts: 4454 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
So there you have it. The mob wins. I love this country, I served and offered up my life to defend it. I don't know what we can do to get away from this mob rule crap. There is no doubt in my mind that a good number of jurors were influenced by the thought of repercussions if they really voted their mind. God help us.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Extortion of justice. Our justice department is irrevocably broken. It won't be trusted ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)