SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warren announces Prez run
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren announces Prez run Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Similar to her politically like minded ilk, FDR, who broadcast Fireside chats, she should have made a video of a 'Firewater' pow wow.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Oh SHIT Big Grin

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheni:
She was in Sioux City today.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DWpp95NPZpU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You can’t tell me that wasn’t a planted question...quite the rehearsed answer...

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDHunz:
quote:
Originally posted by cheni:
She was in Sioux City today.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DWpp95NPZpU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You can’t tell me that wasn’t a planted question...quite the rehearsed answer...

Definitely a planted question. You can tell it comes from a sympathetic member of the audience and it is constructed to leave the least amount of putrid residue...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post