SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warren announces Prez run
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren announces Prez run Login/Join 
posted
This is going to be interesting!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/1...nt-announcement.html

Edited link and sentence structure...I hate smart phone typing.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
That would be the first American Indian President if she wins. Wow! We have come so far. Big Grin

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3626 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Her “excited” rally voice is arguably the worst sound on the planet. That shrill excited bitch voice droning on and on about leftist talking points. I don’t see America getting behind that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Please be true, please be true, please be true.

I get Christmas was last week, but the dems repeating their '16 strategy is all I could ever ask for.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Is there a more narcissistic, oblivious person on the planet? She's beyond Obama. Doesn't she realize how much the Indian heritage lies have hurt her? Trump would tear her to shreds.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She will end up dropping out too. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Please be true, please be true, please be true.

I get Christmas was last week, but the dems repeating their '16 strategy is all I could ever ask for.

LOL! Yes, we can only hope for such a mistake. Regardless, the more left leaning, the less likely to win over the majority.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
#WINNING!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I cannot wait to see the leftist contenders going for each other’s throats in the primaries. Then, I can’t further wait to see which one gets evicerated by Trump in the election. I hope and pray it is Lieawatha. Oh the fun we will have with that lying bitch.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only hope that the Dems end up having about 30 candidates vying for office. They can spend all that money, spread all the hate amongst themselves and end up with a somewhat damaged opponent for Trump to destroy. All he really needs to do is concentrate on keeping the economy growing and it should be a cake walk for him.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2888 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Well, the alternatives are all old, white men. So this is the best the Dims can come up with.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
An old white woman who's a fake Indian? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Now let's see her get permission to participate in some Women's March or another!!!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
She will end up dropping out too. God Bless Smile

I sure hope not.

I can’t even imagine how much fun it will be to see her in a debate with Trump. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Julian Castro is next. Can't wait to see those two bash and try to out-commie each other.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
The Cherokee Nation must be ecstatic to have one of their own running for president. Trump will be doomed if she shows up to the debate with war paint on.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I give her, 1 in 1,024 odds of winning.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I give her, 1 in 1,024 odds of winning.

Haha, well played Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
photo upload and share

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16678 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhh-hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post