SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Warren announces Prez run
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren announces Prez run Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Remember John Kerry going hunting? “Where do I get me a hunting license?”

Lieiwatha: “I’m going to get me a beer...”

Is that how they think everyone between the east and west coast talks?

And if she really wanted to get our attention, she would have popped off the top using her hand and the counter top, then chugged it, then slapped her husband and told him to “go make me a samich”

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What contempt this condescending phony feels for all of us.

Go stand over there, Princess, under that "Has Beens" sign, right behind Hillary.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Go stand over there, Princess, under that "Has Beens" sign, right behind Hillary.

She does not qualify for a has been. She never was!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Technically, that should be 1.97 / 2020

Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video is pure gold. Whoever her handler is that allowed that to be posted is loooking for work for the new year. Way to abort your 2 day old campaign. The next 2 years will be so much fun

Posts: 4761 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
That video is right up there with Dukakis in the tank turret. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I find it condescending that she apparently thinks all of us drink beer. I, for one, don't--I don't like the taste. (Of course, I'm a little dotty--I don't drink any kind of alcoholic beverage.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Liawatha likum heap big strong drink!

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump getting in on the fun.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pocahontas may as well quit now while she's ahead, she's two for two with the stunts that have blown up in her face and made her look foolish.

I do expect Angry Kamala or Mooshelle or maybe even Tears Of Rage Corey to pick her as their VP though.

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Sketch is done for the bumper sticker/campaign logo...

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh SHIT Big Grin

posted Hide Post
She was in Sioux City today.

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She is Jeb Bush.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LoL, watch the first 30 seconds. She's in the lobby of a 2000 seat theater. omg

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
quote:
sentence

This is a situation of "planning to Fail"

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheni:
LoL, watch the first 30 seconds. She's in the lobby of a 2000 seat theater. omg

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x-J5PP5caTU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

This is reminiscent of Killary trying to fill revival tents and failing miserably.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post