SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Route 91 fest Vegas shooting?
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Route 91 fest Vegas shooting? Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
The strangest thing to me has always been the crime scene picture of a rifle sitting upright on bipod over the deceased shooters leg.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The strangest thing to me is people chasing after these convoluted "scenarios" that tell us what exactly (if they are, in fact true)?

All the while, everyone can see those who should not be in positions of leadership or power and influence, the untruthful media, gross corruption in all sectors and institutions of our society, yet people carry on, but do nothing more about it.

Is the "conspiracy" some strange "hope of salvation", that if revealed to all and accepted, will result in a miraculous reboot to some perfect time and existence?

I don't understand the payoff.

(my rhetorical musings and painted with the broad brush)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, we're not doing this. "I don't understand something, so it must be a conspiracy."

No, forget it.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post