SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Tonight's selection...

Oliva V double robusto

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I smoked the Roma Craft Cromagnon EMH Fomorian this weekend and really liked it. I would like to get a box but can't seem to find one.

Anyone have a lead?

Thanks

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:
Hey guys, I smoked the Roma Craft Cromagnon EMH Fomorian this weekend and really liked it. I would like to get a box but can't seem to find one.

Anyone have a lead?

Thanks

https://www.cigarsinternationa...gnon-cigars/1506468/

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
quote:
Originally posted by gnut629:

Anyone have a lead?

Thanks

https://www.cigarsinternationa...gnon-cigars/1506468/

Thanks Cherokee but I don't think any of these have the candella wrapper (unless I'm missing something) Big Grin

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Small batch is always fast, never dried out and posted price includes shipping. Too bad they are sold out.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.co...omagnon-emh-fomorian

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roma Craft has had some supply issues in the past of other cigars. It may take some time until we see any candela again.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I've found a box, but will require a little logistical creativity. Will keep everyone posted...

posted Hide Post
This is my selection for this evening...

La Gloria Cubana Trunk Show from 2012

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Gurkha cellar reserve platinum hedonism tonight

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Tatuesday.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Trying this out. Usa grown Connecticut broadleaf wrapper. Pre light drae is very sweet and chocolatey.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I was helping the mother inlaw with some yard work si i did not get to really enjoy this smoke, though there is alot to enjoy. I didnt notice any big transitions just the flavors intensifying as it smoked down. A nice earthy flavor is the at the heart of it, with a very good earthy aroma. Lots of cocoa with a nice white pepper kick that turned into a black pepper towards the final 3rd. Its a cheap smoke and worth a try.

posted Hide Post
Will have to pick one up to try, Jay. Anyone tried the Fighting Cock?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Just read some reviews on the Cock. Not looking too good even after a blend change recently they still have construction complaints and terrible finish taste complaints. CI is offloading them at 1.50$ a piece. If they are as bad as the reviews I wouldnt even pass them out to guests who are new to cigars. I usually hand them a perdomo champagne purito 4x32.

posted Hide Post
Good idea. I was thinking of what stick(s) I could stock for lower-end handouts.

posted Hide Post
Ok BOTL, I need some help. I have a 50th birthday coming up in a few weeks and my wife asked me if I had $75 to spend on one cigar, what would it be?

My response was, "I wouldn't do that...". Well, that was not the answer she wanted. Smile

So, please help me choose. How would you answer the question?

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I typically keep something mild, the perdomo champagne is a nice mild smoke with a bit or spice and pepper. Not too overpowering. Its one that i started with, so i keep some in the humidor. The 5 pack tins are 15$ at the grocery store humidor.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Padron 50th anniversary. The refills are only 40$ if you find an original release they are 100$. Padron are definitely my special occasion smoke. The family reserve line are amazing to say the least for 75$ you cpuld get 3. Im sure some others will chime in with more exotic stuff.

Cohiba behike comes to mind as well.

Padron 50th anniversary, I like the maduro.
http://www.seriouscigars.com/p...0th-anniversary.html

Padron family reserve 50th but any of the reserve in maduro are excellent.

http://www.seriouscigars.com/p.../family-reserve.html

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Any of you guys use a nub tool? I just ordered one. This guy makes some good looking punches, pens and nub tools.

posted Hide Post
That thing sure is fancy. I use one called 'Modus'.