SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Photobucket has just become a piece of crap. First the app turned into crap then the website with all the ads, even ad blocker doesnt help. i switched to https://postimage.io/ and it works great most the time, site is down today due to maintenance.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Uf 13. My last one Frown

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Tatuaje M80.

Good God this is strong thankfully it's only 4".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just came in from a beautiful, cool, low humidity Houston evening after one of these:

A Canonazo. I can see myself buying a full box of these. REALLY good cigar that paired well with small sips of this:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
It's a nice day to work and smoke outside:

Man O' War Ruination and visual analytics.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
the le careme pairs well with just about anything.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
This is the cigar that I celebrate my son's accomplishments with. When he was born in bought two boxes of R&J Churchills one went to the doctor the other I smoked and gave some away. I have one from that original box. He was born in 2006 the box date was 2004. This is not that one but I keep these on hand for a special occasion to reflect on what a great son I have.

He is a straight A student has only gotten one B through fourth grade.

He is a competitive swimmer and is very good.

He is a travel baseball player, pitches, plays third and left field. He has worked on his hitting and is one of the best hitters on the team (swimming boosted his core strength).

I am blessed and very proud of him. He and I have grown a lot closers this past six months.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gator, it sounds like you are raising a fine young man.

Tonight I am smoking this Camacho maduro that looked like a party favor. It was wrapped in "foil". The only bands are the Camacho and maduro. I tried to find it but my Google fu must be lacking.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
That's an old Camacho Corojo maduro, from back in the Eiroa age, pre 2014 when all their smokes got reblended and the bands got facelifts. The older one is much smoother and creamier.

posted Hide Post
Jay, I know it's from Eiroa era...aka the best Camachos! I have a few of these older Camacho sticks that CI found in their warehouse and had at bargain prices recently. I picked this one, an old Habano in a coffin and another with a foot band. It's either a pre-embargo or a 10th anniversary I didn't look closely at it. I got them for $2 each!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Those were fantastic before the company switched it up.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Jay, I know it's from Eiroa era...aka the best Camachos! I have a few of these older Camacho sticks that CI found in their warehouse and had at bargain prices recently. I picked this one, an old Habano in a coffin and another with a foot band. It's either a pre-embargo or a 10th anniversary I didn't look closely at it. I got them for $2 each!

Noice! Thats a score. I wish I lived close to a shop worth anything...

Photobucket is still not working on my phone. We smoked brisket and boston butts Friday (2200) into Saturday (1530). During our smoke, we smoked a Joyo Black and Sobremesa. Bother were firsts and delicious. We had a couple other cigars, but to be honest I don't remember what they were.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Has anyone Tried a LFD Andulusion Bull? Worth it?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Has anyone Tried a LFD Andulusion Bull? Worth it?

Hoping to smoke one soon. Found a box last month in Texas but yet to try one.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple smokes this Easter weekend...both were very good.

This one provided in a gift pack sent by Jay.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Nice touch with the Tee. I bought another box of the Angels anvil (i know buying freeze, long story short the mrs and I won about 2000 friday night) enjoying la careme atm, I'll be trying out one of those PDRs later courtesy of Gnut. Please report on the Bull. Wanna know what the fuss is all about.

posted Hide Post
Mmm mmm! Cromagnon candella!!

Today's choice for me is this pairing

Man O War Ruination robusto and a Founders KBS barrel aged stout from the newest release.

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
I really liked the Man o War Ruination I smoked a couple of days ago. Good inexpensive smoke

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Those are a really good smoke Kenpo. Tonight i had a PDR Connecticut valley reserve courtesy of Gnut. It was a really good smoke, you could see the oils burning off the wrapper and it had an excessive amount of tar buildup. These could use some aging IMO. Lots of pepper and cocoa and it was really smooth. Last 3rd was all pepper, much like the larger sized Le bijou. I ordered a 5ver and will let them sit for awhile before I try again, I also ordered a 5ver of the blue band that uses a different wrapper.

All the family was over, including my cousin who is like a brother to me and I havent seen since thanksgiving, we had some catching up to do, and we sampled several smokes and 6 or 7 different bourbons. It was a great easter. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you enjoyed the smoke, Jay. Sounds like you had one heck of a great day.