SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Israel Destroys Hamas Intel HQ
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Israel Destroys Hamas Intel HQ Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Our country has been way too tolerant of the Palestinians and allowing people in our own country to run for office, who side with them.

We had a new boot show up to roll call one day when I was a cop,when he was introduced the Sgt said he was in Ramadan and not to try and tempt him to eat while he was at work. As we were leaving roll call I saw his messenger bag had a flag on it...when I asked he said it was a Palestinian flag...I said “ohhh are you Palestinian? “ and he said yes. I then asked him what country his passport was issued from. And he said he was American. But his mom n dad were Palestinian...I asked what country their passports were issued from and he said Jordan....I then explained that his parents were in fact Jordanian and not Palestinian as there was no such country on the face of the earth.....

He took it ok, but it did make him question his upbringing and what his parents had told him....

He’s a good guy, but was deceived by his parents...it was his upbringing in America that brought him to the light.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That’s the problem with most of these young radicals. They have been taught lies and half truths to the point that their minds and hearts are poisoned.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
That’s the problem with most of these young radicals. They have been taught lies and half truths to the point that their minds and hearts are poisoned.

These people are prevalent on reddit. Not only is Israel "colonizing" Gaza, they're committing genocide on the Palestinians. And Al Jazeera is just a poor misunderstood "news" organization.

It's mind boggling how much they think they know about the region when they really know nothing about the region.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I hope Israel stacks Palestinian bodies like cordwood. I know it's callous, but I don't care.

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
A day later, with no public announcement, it notified Congress that it will give the Palestinians $75 million for economic support, to be used in part to regain their “trust and goodwill” after the Trump-era cuts.

Can anybody tell me why the fuck we need Palestine's trust and goodwill? Anybody?

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Them some big shells. Here, hold my beer while I walk this over...

Posts: 1453 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I hope Israel stacks Palestinian bodies like cordwood. I know it's callous, but I don't care.

I like the way you think.

You ever in Central Texas,I’ll not only buy you a beer but brisket is on me.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

I'd do the same here in Dallas. I don't drink alcohol, but I do know where it is served!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

“I don’t know how they regain the credibility this costs them,” the journalist added.

ROTFLMAO! Big Grin

*snort* Western "news" media talking about credibility. That's hilarious!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now the Israelis have performed a public service, and destroyed the AP and Al-Jazerra news bureaus in Gaza.

"Al-Jazeera, the news network funded by Qatar’s government, broadcast the airstrikes live as the building collapsed."

“This channel will not be silenced. Al-Jazeera will not be silenced,” Halla Mohieddeen. on-air anchorperson for Al-Jazeera English said, her voice thick with emotion. “We can guarantee you that right now.”

Biden took the side of Al-Jazeera, of course.

"President Joe Biden spoke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about the spiraling violence."

“He raised concerns about the safety and security of journalists and reinforced the need to ensure their protection,” the White House said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1gM4KJ?ocid=msedgdhp

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Terrorists, "journalists", whats the difference? You got a break a few eggs.....

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
One of the targets the IAF has been striking has been the underground tunnel system that Hamas uses to transport men and material. They call it the Hamas "metro". Here is a short ground level clip of bombs striking in a nice line. I'm not an airpower guy but I assume from the lack of damage to the surrounding structures and the plumes for fire going straight up these are some type of deep penetrator bombs. (Note: if the audio is on all you get is some guy screaming in terrorist).

"Metro Is Closed Until Further Notice"

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The Iron Dome looks cool in action. It's amazing how controlled the movements are mid air.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
One of the targets the IAF has been striking has been the underground tunnel system that Hamas uses to transport men and material. They call it the Hamas "metro". Here is a short ground level clip of bombs striking in a nice line. I'm not an airpower guy but I assume from the lack of damage to the surrounding structures and the plumes for fire going straight up these are some type of deep penetrator bombs. (Note: if the audio is on all you get is some guy screaming in terrorist).

Gotta love it! Anybody know what that phrase he kept shouting means? Sounded like "yo-lah!".

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Gotta love it! Anybody know what that phrase he kept shouting means? Sounded like "yo-lah!".

Not an expert, but it probably translates to something like, "Oh s--t!"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
Seems like a opportune time to break out the GBU-43/b (MOAB)

https://www.jacksonville.com/n...gets?template=ampart

Posts: 503 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ning-rockets-israel/

Israeli airstrikes killed 33 Palestinians on Sunday as Hamas fired a morning barrage of rockets into Israel.

In Gaza, 181 people have died since the fighting began on Monday, Reuters reported. Ten individuals have been killed in Israel by terrorists from more than 2,800 rocket attacks

Though Israel’s Iron Dome has intercepted most of the rockets in the past six days, the amount fired is “more than half the number fired during 51 days in a 2014 war between Hamas and Israel, the military said, and more intensive even than Hezbollah’s bombardment from Lebanon during the 2006 war between Israel and the Iran-backed Shi’ite group.”

Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu released a statement Sunday, suggesting the counteroffensive will continue until the job is done.
“We continue the operation in Gaza as much as needed to restore calm – it will take time,” he said.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’m interested to know what munition was used in destroying “the metro”.
I imagine the death toll is much higher as I’m sure people were buried in the tunnels.

posted Hide Post
I remember hearing of a method of destroying the Vietcong tunnel networks during the Vietnam war. Some sort of flammable fog was pumped in to a tunnel and ignited. I was under the impression it was some sort of a fuel mix that was atomized into a fog.

Seems that would be pretty effective if access to one end of the tunnel was available. I don’t know if that would produce enough force to collapse a tunnel or just neutralize terrorists hiding inside.

Seems more cost effective than air bombardment.

Anyone ever hear of this?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

I'd do the same here in Dallas. I don't drink alcohol, but I do know where it is served!

flashguy

Ha! Thanks, fellas. I don’t drink anymore, but I don’t mind if you do. This native Texan dearly misses a fine brisket. Some day! Big Grin

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post