SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Israel Destroys Hamas Intel HQ
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Israel Destroys Hamas Intel HQ Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
How long before the "news" starts showing pictures and claiming it was a mosque that was blown up?

And not reporting on how much money Obiden just gave them and his complacency with Iran developing nukes. Any nuclear weapon ever possessed by Iran WILL be detonated either in Israel, or the U.S. I have no doubt at all. When that happens WWIII may very well start. Preventing Iran from ever getting a nuke is one of the most basic jobs of any U.S. President. That Obama and Biden are trying their damndest to let them build one is unconscionable.

Iran is absolutely riddled with Israeli operatives at nearly every level. The day Iran starts serious work on a nuke, the facility will be unassed in a tremendous “mysterious” explosion.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Looks like it's started. God speed.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Awesome. Give them hell, IDF!

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the former VP will have learned about the event when he wakes up in the morning.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
If I were in charge, I’d begin with a gazillion bulldozers and I’d level the place....slow enough that the actual non-combatants could walk south toward Egypt where they can live with their Muslim brothers.

Flat

Like a parking lot.

You can’t deal with terrorists, you can’t talk with them, you can’t educate them, the only thing they understand is violence. And they have earned it. Israel needs to wipe them off the face of the earth, and if anyone else sticks their head out a window they should shoot them in the face too.

You wouldn’t want a terrorist living next to you.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sorry but I am for allowing them to kill All of themselves and let God sort them out...... most of these countries have been fighting and killing each other since the time of Christ and it will not stop anytime in the near future. As it concerns the United States we need to stop trying to be the police force for the entire world and worry about protecting OUR borders and homeland. They do not want our help as they have proved this many times over by accepting help then turning around a showing us the middle finger salute. ....................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The Jews would’ve wiped out Hamas and other terrorists long ago if it weren’t for the UN and the liberal media.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Before 9/11/2001-- like, several years before-- a French Gendarmerie officer told me that the greatest mistake Americans made with respect to terrorists was thinking of the terrorists as humans. "They're not. They're worse than f**king animals." He was right.

Israel has shown endless tolerance for a bunch of squatters in their backyard who strap bombs to children and toss rockets into civilian centers across the line. Given that the Arab world in particular and the leftist world in general will apparently hate the Jews no matter what, why in Hell have they not obliterated the West Bank from the map already? The hate won't be either greater or lesser. It's an absolute. So the Arabs and global leftists would still hate them, but they'd have to hate them from a few miles further away and Israelis would live in relative security.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised that Ham-ass didn't put the headquarters in the basement of an orphanage.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Yep, these neverending tit for tat attacks solve nothing.

That's why I pray to God that Israel uses this chance to crush these terrorists once and for all.

I've read that they have called up 9000 reserves and cancelled all leave for the active components. Video a few days ago of them moving their Merkava tanks towards Gaza...

Israel is going to accomplish squat. Sure, they will kill some more terrorists then withdraw back inside their border. Then, the terrorists will continue to strike back, and the cycle continues. If you're going to pray to God, then pray that He bring on Judgement Day soon. Only then can evil everywhere be wiped out forever. This whole world is in dire need of a reset.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Israel was attacked shortly after its founding and fought off the Arab countries. They were attacked again 20 years later and captured the West Bank and Gaza Strip, from Jordan and Egypt, as buffer zones. To the victors go the spoils.

The so-called palestinians are Egyptians and Jordanians living in the captured land. Yet their countries do not take them into their mainlands or give them much in the way of aid. Israel pays more for them than anyone else, including Saudi Arabia. It is clear that the arabs want the "palestinians" to be perpetual poster children for dysfunction that they want to blame on Israel. They also offer "cover" for continued hostilities.

If Israel decimates these areas, it could lead to a larger conflict with the other Arab countries, or full scale war. They might win again, but it's not worth the casualties.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
The Jews would’ve wiped out Hamas and other terrorists long ago if it weren’t for the UN and the liberal media.

Well the financial aid from the Obidens also keeps things going too

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
They are hoping to provoke Israel into doing something rash that will play well on TV. They hope to gain enough sympathy that the world in general and the US in particular will turn its back on Israel.
Biden is just waiting for an excuse.

US Jews that don't support Israel have no clue that they are abandoning the only country that will never turn them away. And they may need someplace to run to, again, someday. Sad and foolish.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
The Babylon Bee has it right...

Tensions Rise In Middle East As One Side Wants To Kill Jews And The Other Side Are Jews Who Don't Want To Die And Neither Will Compromise

JERUSALEM—Israel has tried to get along with Palestine and other neighboring countries, but a core disagreement between the two groups has increased tensions and made peace seem impossible. For many in the Middle East, what they want most of all is to kill Jews -- which they see as a reasonable request. But a majority of Israel is made up of Jews who, first and foremost, do not want to be killed. And neither side is willing to compromise on these desires.

“We’re a simple people with a simple desire,” explained Bob Hamas, Palestinian founder of Hamas. “We just want to kill the Jews. We’re not dead set on how. Stabbings. Gunshots. Explosions. Pushing them into the sea. Any of those are fine with us, but Israel won’t allow any of those. Not even strangling. It’s keeping us from living our truth.”

Benjamin Netanyahu, prime minister of Israel and a “you can’t murder Jews” extremist, explained that from his point of view it was Hamas that was being unreasonable. “We just don’t want people to kill us, you know,” he said. “It’s the number one thing people say to me: ‘Hey, Ben, make sure no one murders us.’ And I know this throws cold water on what a lot of people out there want, but I am not moving from this position. No killing the Jews.”

Compromises have been attempted, but so far both sides have rejected them. When the “Kill the Jews” side was asked if maybe they could just beat up the Jews, they were adamant that only killing Jews would make them happy. And Israel, which has faced a lot of international pressure to allow some of their people to be murdered, has remained equally adamant in wanting no murder whatsoever.

“We just want peace between us,” said Bob Hamas. “I mean peace with some murder. A lot of murder. But it always seems like an unattainable dream.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/te...ther-will-compromise

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Every fair minded person knows the Palestinians are the bad actors here. Israel has been patient and long suffering beyond my own ability and will. In my observation evil always exposes itself by attacking Israel. Do that and I know who you are.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Every fair minded person knows the Palestinians are the bad actors here. Israel has been patient and long suffering beyond my own ability and will. In my observation evil always exposes itself by attacking Israel. Do that and I know who you are.

The Abraham Accords is further evidence that the Arab world is sick of the Palestinians bad acting. While the initial signatories are Israel, UAE and Bahrain, other countries like Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Oman and Morocco, have seen the light, have set-up diplomatic missions with Israel and started trade & tourism development discussions. The Palestinians and their current 'representatives' haven't gotten them any closer to peace or, progress that the previous generations did. Meanwhile, the rest of the Arab world has seen Israel grow, develop domestic industries that they're envious of and have realized in the current and future digital age, they better start playing nice and knock-off the ethnic grievance game. Saudi Arabia and its current king is gambling huge on their Gulf of Aqaba urban project; in their post-oil world they're trying to plan for, they need Israeli more than the opposite.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

This was great!

IDF put’s out “Boots on the ground in Gaza”.

Hamas scurries into the tunnels.

IDF targets tunnels with 160 aircraft pounding the tunnels.

IDF apologies for misleading information. Big Grin

The target: The Hamas ‘Metro’ tunnel system in Gaza.

How Israel used a tweet to lure militants to their doom in terror tunnels

Following the international media reports about an incursion, Hamas and Islamic Jihad sent militants armed with anti-tank missiles and mortars into the tunnels to prepare for a ground invasion that never came, the Jerusalem Post reported.

Once they emerged from the tunnels, they were exposed to the swarm of Israeli jets that launched the massive attack, according to the newspaper, which noted that the number of terrorists killed was still unclear.

Several foreign correspondents told the Israeli Haaretz daily that the IDF Spokesperson’s Unit told them on the record that a ground invasion had begun – only to later receive a retraction and an apology for being led astray.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Israelis are smarter than their foes. That's all there is to it.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another US journalist in Israel told Haaretz that the incident “will not help” the country’s relationship with international media.

“It looks awfully transparent, the idea that they misled people only in English, that Conricus personally said it was so, without any caveats or promises to check, and the timing right before a big attack on the tunnels,” the reporter told the outlet.

“I don’t know how they regain the credibility this costs them,” the journalist added. “On the other hand, they may figure that foreign press is so dependent on them, what does it matter?”

ROTFLMAO! Big Grin

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post