SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean. Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Kamala is not going anywhere. She expects to be President soon. Even Democrats are making noises now about 25A-ing Biden, which would ascend her to the Presidency.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Kamala is not going anywhere. She expects to be President soon. Even Democrats are making noises now about 25A-ing Biden, which would ascend her to the Presidency.

flashguy

Ukraine is finished if that happens. We may fall apart as a nation, but Ukraine will become a new Oblast in Russia.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam would be likely targets of the PRC.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
It's examples like this that make me suspect -- that those in front of the cameras, and those whose names we know, are simply not in command of the apparatus of government. And then I question, who pulls the strings?
I had this discussion with a friend today over lunch . He said that " People think that Soros is calling the shots . There are people that call Soros and tell HIM what he is going to do that day " . Scary thought . Who knows , might be true .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post