SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
You expected more from a $4 whore?
You're off by a factor of 16.

Yes, but who the hell carries quarters around anymore? Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
This idiot is one heartbeat away from becoming the leader of the free world. So literally anyone can grow up to become President.

Is this a great country or what!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I look at politicians like Pelosi and acknowledge they have to be astute to have gotten where they are. Even Beto O'Rouke has some smarts.

I listen to Kamala and wonder, never mind how she got to be VP, how the hell did she ever pass law school??? She did pass law school, didn't she?

The answers she gives are on a special level of stupid to even think her answer makes sense. "So what? I've never been to Europe either."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19662 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day"
Norm Crosby couldn't have said it better.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I listen to Kamala and wonder, never mind how she got to be VP, how the hell did she ever pass law school???

Sadly, it's not unknown for law students to sleep their way into an A. As for the California bar, I can testify from experience that "bar bris" can do wonders.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
There you go, one breathless moment away from our nuclear codes.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you see her addressing Putin?

“No!, No you can’t cross that border, No, go back! Stop it! Don’t do that!”

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Merriam Webster dictionary just updated their definition of "vacuous" by merely putting a picture of KM after it!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Who's KM?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16349 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is a confirmed idiot. But... Voted into office with Biden by even bigger idiots.
We have met the enemy and he is us!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
One would think they could at least hire coherent speech writers.
You're assuming she is competent enough to read them--I think that's a stretch.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I listen to Kamala and wonder, never mind how she got to be VP, how the hell did she ever pass law school??? She did pass law school, didn't she?

Easy. Affirmative action. I got to help fire a female Electronic Engineer years ago that didn't know anything at all about Electronics. I even helped check out her degree and it was legit.

So, the teachers at her college pencil whipped her. What a surprise.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
You expected more from a $4 whore?
You're off by a factor of 16.

Yes, but who the hell carries quarters around anymore? Big Grin

We keep them in the ashtray for meter change.Wink

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Is that crazy woman the reincarnate of Hillary or what? Even her voice is just as irritating.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
She is one of several people that I just absolutely can not stand to hear speak unless I really have to. That was pathetic as usual. She has no clue what she is saying and is worse than Biden was as a VP under Obama. This Biden/Harris administration is such a huge failure. It is so sad for our country.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
She is a confirmed idiot. But... Voted into office with Biden by even bigger idiots.

I think this may be a bit harsh on the rest of the idiots. She started off as an idiot to be sure. Now, I'm not sure what idiocy becomes when it's amplified to the 100th power.

Pardon me, voted in?

Let's just say installed and leave it at that.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I just lost 20 IQ points by listening to that…. She’s much smarter when she doesn’t say anything at all.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ignorant citizens elect ignorant leaders. It's as simple as that. - George Carlin

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
2021 was the year totalitarianism reared its ugly head in America. Fortunately for us, this was it's ugly head. And it's slogan, rather than "Seig Heil!" was "Lets go Brandon!"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple more years of this administration and media indoctrination, will allow all of us to understand her profound statement.

Awake not woke

Posts: 567 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post