SIGforum
"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5710005884

January 20, 2022, 01:13 PM
flashguy
"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean.
Kamala is not going anywhere. She expects to be President soon. Even Democrats are making noises now about 25A-ing Biden, which would ascend her to the Presidency.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
January 20, 2022, 01:55 PM
Sig2340
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Kamala is not going anywhere. She expects to be President soon. Even Democrats are making noises now about 25A-ing Biden, which would ascend her to the Presidency.

flashguy

Ukraine is finished if that happens. We may fall apart as a nation, but Ukraine will become a new Oblast in Russia.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam would be likely targets of the PRC.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
January 20, 2022, 02:02 PM
selogic
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
It's examples like this that make me suspect -- that those in front of the cameras, and those whose names we know, are simply not in command of the apparatus of government. And then I question, who pulls the strings?
I had this discussion with a friend today over lunch . He said that " People think that Soros is calling the shots . There are people that call Soros and tell HIM what he is going to do that day " . Scary thought . Who knows , might be true .