SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.”
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.” Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
If this is in the wrong place, please delete...

Seems like a great place for it to me! Thanks for posting!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
it would be really great news if this place just died a slow and agonizing death - long enough to allow them to realize just how really stupid they are and that everything that has befallen them is a result of their own actions

I love it when businesses commit suicide in slow motion - they should see if they can partner with Nike

Instead of Red Hen they could use a profile pic of Colin and call it 'Red Turkey'

kneel for meals

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Use their bathroom and leave them an "upper-decker".

Really, man? Geeze. What good would come from that?
As I see it, that's the same mentality as "I don't like your statue so I'm going to tear it down." --> "I don't like it, so I'm going to destroy/vandalize it, even though it doesn't belong to me." How about just ignore the place? Don't patronize the business, stay out of Lexington, and go on with your life.

quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Reprehensible acts are often disguised by intentions people have convinced themselves are good.

Nice point, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post