SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.”
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.” Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I had her pegged as a New Yorker from the get-go. No Southerner from the home of VMI would act like that.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) encouraged people to confront Trump administration officials over the separations of families if they see them in public.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere,” she said.

This kind of stuff is SOLID FUCKING GOLD for us.

The more than ignorant POS gets in front of a camera and spews this stuff, the more people can see how vile they are.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
I call BS on courage. If they had any inkling on any adverse reactions their actions would cause, they wouldn't have done. I am skeptical of any comments that would suggest a biz owner would accept losing their business to do something like this. They were hoping for a positive outcome and will get screwed by public sentiment. Good. See ya, bye bye.

I'll go with BS, too. Courage, to me, would be asking an undesirable patron to leave, cleaning up the table, and then quietly going on about one's business. Courage is NOT shown by asking someone to leave, and then creating a stir (having a hissy fit) at someone else's business when the patron goes there.

Just my opinion....

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The more than ignorant POS gets in front of a camera and spews this stuff, the more people can see how vile they are.

I believe you're assuming people will actually be subjective and examine what Ms. Waters is saying. Unfortunately, a large number of people will simply react based upon their emotions -- rather than their sense -- and pick up the "yeah, what she said" attitude.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I think what may work in "our" favor is the fact that these cotton-pickin', shit-for-brains Libtards think a HUGE majority of the nation sides with their thinking. I don't believe they'll wake up one morning and smell the Colombian roast at all and come to any other conclusion. "Stupid is as stupid does..."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I had her pegged as a New Yorker from the get-go. No Southerner from the home of VMI would act like that.

Another case of liberals fleeing the garbage dumps they create and moving to nice conservative locations, only to begin destroying them. Locusts.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this is going to work out just fine!

First, I don't blame the owner entirely. The chef and wait staff started the situation.

If I lived close by, I would go there and eat, and then leave ZERO tips. I would probably not go back again. There will be more liberals than ever eating there. Since liberals are only generous with other peoples money, the tips will be lower, and the wait staff income will go down. This will cause the good wait staff to find other jobs, service will get worse, and tips will further decline. And so it goes.

In six months we will be reading that this business is no more. Karma is a bitch!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
First, I don't blame the owner entirely. The chef and wait staff started the situation.

In six months we will be reading that this business is no more. Karma is a bitch!

I blame the owner because this shit should've never happened. The policy of "leave your politics at home while at work putting MY business on the line" should be one of the first things a business owner says to his employees.

I doubt they will last 6 months. They don't deserve to last that long.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I think what may work in "our" favor is the fact that these cotton-pickin', shit-for-brains Libtards think a HUGE majority of the nation sides with their thinking. I don't believe they'll wake up one morning and smell the Colombian roast at all and come to any other conclusion. "Stupid is as stupid does..."

Or more simply put, your actions have concequences.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other Red Hen restaurants and there are a lot both chain and single should sue the first one for loss of income and business that has happened to them over this.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:

This is entirely on the owner. She owns this whole mess. She's the freakin' boss. She took a vote? Please. Idiot woman.

This is entirely and solely of her own doing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Guess the President was right, the restaurant was dirty Big Grin

https://twitter.com/foxandfrie.../1011580838771810309

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing she already has a high level of regret that she opened this can of worms on herself. She has negatively impacted other business owners with the same name cafe's as well as other businesses owners in Lexington. Neither of these things will bring you admiration and respect.

The media is now trooping into every business in the area asking owners for their opinion of this mess when all they want is for it to just go away so the can hopefully continue to run a business at all.

This looney lefty brought a hell of a lot of unintended consequences on herself that she hasen't even begun to see the end of yet.
But that's what happens when you make decisions based on shallow emotions without thinking. Especially business decisions.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I think once all this dies down, the Red Hen will end up closing, I think they have until Labor Day or so.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is entirely on the owner. She owns this whole mess. She's the freakin' boss. She took a vote? Please. Idiot woman.

Yep. She is the Captain of the ship.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm guessing she already has a high level of regret that she opened this can of worms on herself. She has negatively impacted other business owners with the same name cafe's as well as other businesses owners in Lexington. Neither of these things will bring you admiration and respect.

The media is now trooping into every business in the area asking owners for their opinion of this mess when all they want is for it to just go away so the can hopefully continue to run a business at all.

This looney lefty brought a hell of a lot of unintended consequences on herself that she hasen't even begun to see the end of yet.
But that's what happens when you make decisions based on shallow emotions without thinking. Especially business decisions.

Think how many times we see similar statements of inflexible principle and vows of action based thereon, heedless of consequences.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I believe you're assuming people will actually be subjective and examine what Ms. Waters is saying. Unfortunately, a large number of people will simply react based upon their emotions -- rather than their sense -- and pick up the "yeah, what she said" attitude.

It's not going to change the Leftist's mind, but the middle 5% may be swayed.

That is who we are fighting over after all - the middle ground people who can be swayed either way.

And I still believe that if Maxipad Waters keeps spouting her mouth and the Leftists have nothing to sell but repealing the tax cuts, limitless immigration, we'll win in November and keep winning in 2020.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Think how many times we see similar statements of inflexible principle and vows of action based thereon, heedless of consequences.

Followed by "but but I was just exercising my 1A rights!"

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Yep. She is the Captain of the ship.

A fish rots from the head down.

Tell Sanders she's not welcome if you wish, walk away quietly and you've made your statement and everyone retains their dignity, but NOOOOOO, she had to step it up a notch.

If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

And this "both side do it" horseshit... no farging way that's even remotely factual. In no universe is it accurate. The left is fascist and violent, petulant children in adult bodies. They are violent and reactionary with distain for the rule of law or morality.

I am a Tea Party patriot, attended rallies. Peaceful people of all varieties who were kind, and welcoming and believe it or not - we cleaned up the area before we left, not that we trashed it, but just the kind of thing you do when you give a crap.

I had a conversation with the two police posted at one rally and once they got over the hard stares they shot at me and we talked, they told me they were bored since everybody was behaving and it was 180* diametrically opposed to an occupy rally with all the drugs, damage and destruction.

Posts: 2832 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/archives/20...in-street-lexington/

Main Street Lexington is a volunteer business organization founded in 2013 with the goal of “re-establishing downtown Lexington as the vibrant economic and cultural nexus of our area.” Today, Stephanie Wilkinson, owner of the Red Hen restaurant, resigned her position as the group’s executive director

Elizabeth Outland Branner, Board President of Main Street Lexington, says she accepted the resignation of Wilkinson as the executive director of Main Street Lexington.

“Considering the events of the past weekend, Stephanie felt it best, that for the continued success of Main Street Lexington, she should step aside,” Branner states.

The Facebook Poll from the Historic Downtown Lexington Virginia page is over. Here are the results: 80% against Stephanie Wilkinson keeping her position as the Director of Main Street Lexington.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post