SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.”
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Sanders is kicked out of restaurant because “she works for POTUS.” Login/Join 
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
The Red Hen owner resigned as president of a business group. This woman is bad for business, I'm sure the group is happy she left.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
She just met Karma,

Fucking outstanding, the woman that kicked out the Sanders party getting kicked out the association..

Maybe her partner will buy her out for a dollar and she'll be out of a job....

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I don't think she needs you Smile

This is going to come to a flash point. This is a runaway train that is being fed by specific leaders and the media. People in this country are wound up and pissed off. One side is keeping it under the lid, the other side is spreading it far and wide. When that lid blows, it will get ugly.

The Hunt for Red Chicktober:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

ha!

thats seriously funny

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53236 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As I said, this is what can happen when you fuck with things bigger than you. Do you think this posturing commie dolt had even the first inkling that she would be damaging the business of people who are innocent of any wrongdoing?

Red Hen restaurants everywhere feel ramifications of Sanders incident

Way to go, genius. How cocky and self-satisfied are you feeling now? Your business is closed indefinitely. You were forced to resign your position as head of a business group, and you're fucking with the livelihood of people who have nothing to do with this. Is this working out the way you planned, Braniac?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Nah, that’s the right call.

If it goes sideways, the Leftists have attacked a wife.

If it goes sideways, he hasn’t given the Left ready made TV ads by getting all mad a red faced. Its just his wife.

Shits chess, not checkers.

Good points. I was letting my disdain for her husband get in my way of logical thought. Gotta work on that......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I saw video on Daily Mail of this; his wife waded right into the middle of a group of these "youths" and got right in their faces

She should be wearing pants, not a skirt. Vice versa for the spineless McConnell. The day I am tucked in a car while my wife confronts Hitler youth is the day after I am dead.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
As I said, this is what can happen when you fuck with things bigger than you. Do you think this posturing commie dolt had even the first inkling that she would be damaging the business of people who are innocent of any wrongdoing?

Way to go, genius.

It would be great if one or more of the other Red Hen's sue this wretched witch, sue her and win. She has not only hurt her business, but Lexington Va., and all the Red Hen's out there wherever they are.

Oh, and I'm glad that we are fighting back, making the left feel the pain of the game they play on our side all the time.

This is the game they play, and it's about time they feel the pain they foist upon us.

I hope that this wretched witch and her merry band of commies will never find a job that pays more than minimum wage and suffer their stupidity the rest of their lives.

Arman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Now Red Hen is closed until next Thurs. I bet their staff are just paying their bills with good feelings and leftist mojo.

Posts: 3559 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This must be one of her employees...

(Courtesy of Para)

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Now Red Hen is closed until next Thurs. I bet their staff are just paying their bills with good feelings and leftist mojo.

She's hurt her trans and gay employees more than the Trump administration could ever. The funny thing is the administration is actually doing it planning on doing anything to harm LGBT community.

They sure showed Sarah and DJT, didn't they?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:

And I'm pretty sure they are going to have a nice welcoming committee when they show up.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Free speech baby, you exercised it and SO CAN OTHERS!

REAP IT!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Way to go, genius.

It would be great if one or more of the other Red Hen's sue this wretched witch, sue her and win. She has not only hurt her business, but Lexington Va., and all the Red Hen's out there wherever they are.

Oh, and I'm glad that we are fighting back, making the left feel the pain of the game they play on our side all the time.

This is the game they play, and it's about time they feel the pain they foist upon us.

I hope that this wretched witch and her merry band of commies will never find a job that pays more than minimum wage and suffer their stupidity the rest of their lives.

Arman

Didnt the red hen Corp tweet a supportive message? I think it was after the DC restaurant stated 'it was the Lexington branch."

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I seeing that the owner now has indicated that the Red Hen "may not reopen for another month".

That's unheard of in the restaurant world, I'm now wondering if the place ever opens back up now.

Posts: 33884 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm sure her employees are very supportive of her actions and are still getting paid /sarc

quote:
I seeing that the owner now has indicated that the Red Hen "may not reopen for another month".

That's unheard of in the restaurant world, I'm now wondering if the place ever opens back up now.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4338 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, my.

This seems appropriate at this juncture:

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Guess her chickin's is comin home ta roost!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
Didnt the red hen Corp tweet a supportive message? I think it was after the DC restaurant stated 'it was the Lexington branch."

There is no "Corp." They're independent restaurants that just happen to share a name.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Staff will begin to leave to seek work elsewhere. No income comin' in for the owner.

Ahh, but it was worth it, right, babe? You've got integrity comin' out your fuckin' ears, lady! You're broke, but ain't no thang, 'coz you're Wonder Woman.

You might be able to get something for that invisible plane, although getting pictures of it up on eBay is gonna be a bitch. And that Magic Lasso is always worth something.

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Staff will begin to leave to seek work elsewhere. No income comin' in for the owner.

Just imagine how their next job interview will go....."So where did you work before this and why did you leave?....... Big Grin

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post