SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
You have to have a proper functioning brain for it to be clueless. Biden doesn’t. He is following a script that has been set before him. And that is the outlawing and destruction of the weaponry of a law abiding army numbering in the millions.

He’s just following the same old democRAT maxim- never let a crisis go to waste. They don’t give a shit about the victims. Only furthering their agenda.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
These were Biden's opening remarks after the shooting.

<>

https://citizenfreepress.com/b...-shooting-statement/

I saw that and very nearly threw up, having just read an account of the shooting.

He’s utterly clueless. It’s scary.

NOTE: I don’t say that unaware of the relationship in time of this clip and the shootings. He might not have heard about the shooting (I’m giving him and his people the maximum benefit of the doubt) before his ice cream brain leaked out in what he said. But the man is clueless.

I don’t recall mother (who died of senile dementia) ever being clueless like Biden.

Oh no, those comments were directly before he opened up his discussion, where he mentioned the Nashville shooting. I saw the rest of the video. It’s disgusting.

Posts: 5075 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Biden is just as serious as his administration, which is not at all. This is why we get nominees put forth like the guy they wanted to head the FAA, who couldn't answer basic aviation questions. The reason? They're merely figureheads, Biden included. The power and any competency comes from behind the scenes. The same goes for that twit Kamala. That's the left for you.

You wouldn't think you could recognize this merely by witnessing out of place, classless jokes about ice cream when the guy is supposed to be somberly and seriously addressing a tragic event, but it's staring us in the face. None of these people can be taken seriously because they're merely puppets, every last one of them.

I would like to think that even though people in the audience were laughing, that there were some people in the audience who recognized the disgusting classlessness of this clueless fool and who did not laugh.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107703 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps the ATF form required to purchase a firearm needs to add one more question: Do you consider yourself trans?

They already have an option on the latest 4473 form that asks for gender with more than two options. This whole celebrated transgender garbage designed to normalize the mentally ill has gone completely off the rails. Take away the nuts and you take away the problem.

Posts: 2968 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
I read on news.com.au:

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband,” the 80-year-old president began his remarks at an East Room gathering of women-owned businesses.

“And I eat Jeni’s ice cream — chocolate chip. I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream,” he said.

“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs,” Biden added at his only scheduled public appearance of the day. “You think I’m kidding? I’m not.”

The president then turned serious to address the shooting at the Covenant School ...

Really grandpa ... who do you think you are?
The first things one should say about a tragedy, would not be about ice cream ...

<./chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best for me to stay in the basement & smoke funny cigarettes.

Ps… I don’t cotton to pot, way too strong now-a-days & mucho $, too much!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, President Grandpa got woken up out of his third nap of the day to come out and mumble about "gun violence". So very predictable.

And that doddering old potato prattled on about chocolate chip ice cream for 5 minutes before he addressed the issue.

What a pathetic and contemptible POS he is.

Posts: 14124 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My compliments to the officers who arrived in 4 minutes, made entry and killed that POS.

Posts: 1746 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Can we just call the shooter a HER. SHE was a biological female and I'm not one to take part in other peoples delusions. I've seen a few members refer to her as HE or HIM and that's just not the case.

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
CNN is doing everything it can to avoid any mention of the shooter's sex: not male, not female, not trans, just "the shooter." MSNBC's lead is "how much the TN GOP loves guns."

The news is a script with blanks to cover the event. Mad Libs with consequences.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12345 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
The “guns are the leading cause of death among children” angle seems to be everywhere. One would think it’s a talking point the whackos have decided to emphasize. Roll Eyes

A 15+ gangbanger is not a child. Everything I’ve been able to find says that’s the majority of the “dead children”. Nope couldn’t be cuz it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Heard a bit of the press conference this afternoon and in my opinion the Nashville mayor basically said a couple of guns walked into a school and starting killing people. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Unfortunately, I get the impression that Nashville is turning into another Austin, TX.

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take the time to listen to the video doublesharp posted. Biden needs to be placed into an assisted living facility ASAP. How you could joke around like that in this situation? I couldn't believe it. My wife was watching and she asked me - does he even know about the shooting? It didn't appear that he did until he went into his predictable remarks about the tragedy.

It has been reliably reported that the perp shot up the church attached to the school first before she entered the school. She also prepared a "manifesto." Hopefully it will be released soon. I suspect her motive involved an animosity towards traditional Christian values. We will see.

Posts: 1057 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
My compliments to the officers who arrived in 4 minutes, made entry and killed that POS.

Did Joe even acknowledged the outstanding decision made by the responding officers, to end the threat before further escalation. OODA.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Transgenderism definitely has "animosity towards traditional Christian values". Perhaps this could be labeled a "hate crime"?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Can we just call the shooter a HER. SHE was a biological female and I'm not one to take part in other peoples delusions.
Well, that was the source of my initial confusion. Fox was referring to this "transgeneder" person as "her" and it has become common for news agencies to play along with these charades. Therefore, I thought they were referring to a male, but surprisingly, they were in fact referring to a biological female.

I agree with you that we should not go along with this nonsense. Born a male, die a male. Born a female, die a female, and no matter what happens in between, you remain whatever you were at birth. Anything else is mere fantasy.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
She apparently started out as a her but then wanted to be a him, yet they had several different social media accounts, some as her (dressed as a male) and some as "him". Also drew a map of the school (it will be interesting if she did a recent walk through), along with a manifesto. IF the cops can release it, will the media report it or just go with their narrative instead.

The media and the usual suspects will ignore all the facts and circumstances and just shout it is all the fault of guns.

Yes, almost all of these transgenders are mentally ill and transgender crap is the latest thing they are doing. Previous transgender procedures had exhaustive psych screening just to make absolutely sure the person was actually transgender.

Posts: 3953 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Born a male, die a male. Born a female, die a female, and no matter what happens in between, you remain whatever you were at birth. Anything else is mere fantasy.

Chromosomes are honest across all of nature. Calling them liars is just that, fantasy.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Previous transgender procedures had exhaustive psych screening just to make absolutely sure the person was actually transgender.
That's like examining a horse in an attempt to confirm it's a unicorn.

posted Hide Post
Nope, still crazy out there.
I wonder what my dear old departed dad would think about what we’ve become?

In 1952 ( I was 4, my sis, 3 )we got our 1st TV. Saturday 6AM, the TV started with the National Anthem
We stood arrow straight in silence with our hands over our hearts, dad, mom sis & me. I think the planes were F86’s & a sub broke the surface. What a great time, place & country.

My dad was an infantry Master % 1000% American. God I miss what we were, help us get back Lord! Please! This is insane!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
Previous transgender procedures had exhaustive psych screening just to make absolutely sure the person was actually transgender.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes. Back in the 70s when the Christine Jorgenson story hit the media. Not so much anymore. We are talking hours of evaluation at one of two centers in the United States. Most were not ruled to be candidates for surgery.

Posts: 17263 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post