SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rush Limbaugh- Lung Cancer
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rush Limbaugh- Lung Cancer Login/Join 
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
Rush looked truly surprised.
That was my impression as well.

I wonder if some of his surprise was due to his hearing?

Congratulations to Rush and I truly hope he can make a total recovery. I can’t imagine a world without his voice of reason and ability to read the tea leaves.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Nancy couldn't bring herself to clap for Rush. Fucking whore.

And to tear the speech in half at the end.... unforgivable.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Even though he was invited to SOTU, and having doctors appointments, and possibly treatment TODAY, he might not have been made aware of the award.

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Guess I missed it earlier but Tulsi Gabbard (D) showed a lot of class with her wishes for Rush.

Marked difference from the juvenile hate being spewed by the left in general.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/i22wIze7wgs

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/i22wIze7wgs

Thank you for sharing Bald. That was great to watch.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StarTraveler:
I started listening to Rush about the time President Clinton entered office. I don’t get to listen as much these days but his efforts are still very valuable and greatly appreciated. Praying for his full recovery.

I was a Rush disdainer until that white trash grifter masturbating buffoon Clinton was elected. WFB, David Horowitz, Rush, Thomas Sowell and others brought me around. I hope Rush will make it through to see the re-election of DJT.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I was choked up, no doubt about it.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8354 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
I hope Rush will make it through to see the re-election of DJT.

I hope so too.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3975 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Nancy couldn't bring herself to clap for Rush. Fucking whore.

And to tear the speech in half at the end.... unforgivable.

She thought it was the Constitution.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
The whole world got a look at the brightest and the best of the Democratic party last night.

I hope it sinks in. Mad

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even though he was invited to SOTU, and having doctors appointments, and possibly treatment TODAY, he might not have been made aware of the award.

I was surprised he was surprised.
I heard of the intentions earlier in the day on Hannity I think.
Good no make that great for him.

Posts: 22928 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I was surprised he was surprised.
I heard of the intentions earlier in the day on Hannity I think.
Good no make that great for him.

The limited media reports before the address indicated it would be presented in coming months(s).

Pair of 226 Navy's

si vis pacem para bellvm

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Guess I missed it earlier but Tulsi Gabbard (D) showed a lot of class with her wishes for Rush.

Marked difference from the juvenile hate being spewed by the left in general.

I saw this clip and Juan Williams makes some very touching comments.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16712 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I think we all knew the moment we heard the diagnosis that there would be a substantial number on the left that would dance on the man’s grave before he was even placed in it. Has he been a polarizing figure in our time? Absolutely. What these people fail to see is that Rush has done so much for so many and he doesn’t beat his chest and announce it to the world. His charitable work is something that he does because it’s a good thing to do and not because it gets him good press.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former congresswoman Katie Hill posted the following: "Oh FFS Rush Limbaugh getting the Medal of Honor is a low I sure wasn’t expecting." — Katie Hill

If you remember, she is the one who resigned late last year after a personal controversy.

On the other hand, our local newspaper opinion column person(he is very left) wrote a column titled: No one should be celebrating Rush Limbaugh’s cancer. Being human shouldn’t be hard

He admits he doesn't agree with Rush, but still won't cross a line and say bad things about this situation.

Rush started in Sacramento - the station he started his rise still employs the woman who was Rush's producer back then.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Former congresswoman Katie Hill posted the following: "Oh FFS Rush Limbaugh getting the Medal of Honor is a low I sure wasn’t expecting." — Katie Hill

Stupid cow doesn't know the difference between Medal of Honor and Medal of Freedom.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17467 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Looks like the dimwits at "the skew" (AKA The View) are taking shots at Rush. Apparently, they didn't think he actually did anything...

I would call them dumb whores, but I can't think of any man that would defile themselves with their company.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-trump-medal-freedom

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5415 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
If the idiots on the Left had any idea in their clueless heads, how many millions of dollars Rush has raised for various charities (and contributed heavily to himself), they still wouldn’t like him being honored, but I’d feel better if I knew they understood that they were being assholes about it.

Posts: 13287 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Rush Limbaugh — Political Commentator, Radio Talk Show Host
Place of Birth

Cape Girardeau, Missouri in 1951
Industry

Radio & Television
Early Career

Rush Limbaugh launched his radio career when he was only 16. Adopting the handle Rusty Sharpe, he began spinning records as the station disc jockey.

After graduating from high school in 1969, Limbaugh attended Southeast Missouri State University, leaving after two years to become a DJ in Pittsburgh. He continued in the radio industry, working at several stations and ultimately ending up in Sacramento, California in 1984.

In Sacramento, Limbaugh began to build a solid following of conservative listeners. In 1988, he moved to New York City and became the host of a national radio show. It came at an opportune time, falling between the two major US party conventions.

By the early 1990s, Rush Limbaugh had become the most popular talk show host on radio. His style combined performance with a hard-hitting, intellectual presentation of the facts. He became renowned and appreciated for his wit, satire, and sharp humor. He was unafraid to touch upon even the most taboo subjects of the day or to take on national personalities. Eventually, his show was syndicated to more than 650 radio stations across America. Today, the show reaches more than 20 million listeners every week.
Advocacy and Philanthropy

Rush Limbaugh has used his platform for philanthropic causes, among them the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of America. His annual Cure-A-Thon broadcast on his three-hour radio show has raised more than $47 million to advance the organization’s research and family-support programs.

The stated mission of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma as well as to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Founded in 1949, LLS has partners and chapters throughout the United States and Canada. Limbaugh and his wife, Kathryn, have personally contributed more than $600,000 to LLS.
Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation

Rush Limbaugh is also a strong advocate and supporter of the US Armed Forces. He has used his show to raise awareness of the accomplishments and needs of the country’s military personnel. In particular, Limbaugh has been a long-term supporter of the Marine-Corps Law Enforcement Foundation and has helped to successfully channel millions to support the organization. His designer tea company, Two If by Tea, has been a sponsor of the Foundation since 2011.

The Marine-Corps Law Enforcement Foundation was founded in 1995. It supports the children of fallen soldiers by providing medical assistance and scholarships. More than $50 million has been distributed to qualified children since its founding.
Awards and Recognition

Rush Limbaugh is one of the most famous voices representing conservatives in America. He has received multiple awards from the industry and other media platforms. The National Association of Broadcasters honored him with the Marconi Radio Award for Syndicated Radio Personality of the Year five times since 1992.

In 1993, Limbaugh was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame in 1998. Time Magazine listed him among the 100 Most Influential People in the World, and Forbes Magazine named him as one of the 50 Most Powerful Celebrities in the United States.

+++LINK+++

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post