SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.*** Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
First things first. Let's have a reading comprehension test

My foolish hope was that the insurrection would abate. Far from it, the situation grows more critical by the day. SIGforum has stayed out of the fray long enough.

I do appreciate that the overwhelming majority of posting members have honored my wishes to refrain from discussing these matters, and now, enough is enough. For those of you who use this forum as your primary news source, I know the prohibition of this topic has been frustrating. I didn't want to give these America-hating animals the time of day, but they're determined to force the matter.

This thread you're in right now is not intended to be used for discussion of these riots, looting, assault and murder of citizen and police officers alike.

This thread you're in right now is intended to inform you that this week I will create a thread regarding these matters, and ALL content related to the insurrection must be posted only in that thread. Those who fail to comply with this will be subject to disciplinary action.

In that thread, there should be no threats or bold talk. Leave the bluster to the other side. The thread will be informational in nature. Members can express their frustration with the current insanity but we must maintain an even strain, gentlemen.

I feel just as you do, guys. I have had it with this shit. We are speeding headlong towards utter catastrophe. Everyone knows it.

Yes, restricting a topic as far-reaching as this will result in a 900 page thread, in which you shall quickly lose track if you don't monitor it daily. The coronavirus thread is a prime example. This is the compromise you must accept in order for me to maintain order in the forum.

Feel free to respond in this thread, but let's keep specifics out of it. Once the primary thread is opened, you guys can have at it.

I do hope all active members have read and comprehend this post.

May Almighty God bless the United States of America.

And now, a couple of messages from the charter chapter of the Free Grazers of America, to the anarchists and their corrupt media and government co-conspirators.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank you! We need to keep up on this.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Good luck. It is Sunday after all.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't need luck. I have admin rights.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Read and understood. Thanks Para.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . We are speeding headlong towards utter catastrophe. Everyone knows it. . .

I believe you are correct here.

quote:
. . May Almighty God bless the United States of America . .

I know you are correct here, God is in charge.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para, thank you!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I appreciate it, not so much because I want to weigh in but more so because I like getting info from varied sources and there are times I want to avoid all the “the world is shitty with continued shitty on the horizon to be followed with a light drizzle of shitty news” but it is nice to poke my head in here to get a quick heads up.

I realize stuff like this is difficult to moderate and appreciate it.

Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Excellent!!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I have been largely in the dark about protests and riots because I don't watch TV news, and get most of my news from here. I will soon get my daily updates here, at Sigforum. And I believe that WE will prevail over these "protests" because they are based on lies and leftist ideology, a foundation that will lose.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Understood and much appreciated.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. Those clips from Open Range nail it.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Understood, and thank you for the information.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciated. Thank you.
Regards to all.
Blackhorse4

Posts: 87 | Location: North central Kentucky | Registered: October 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. This forum is one of my greatest news sources.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para. I am looking forward to a single thread which will no doubt be at or near the top of every day's viewing.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. I know it means more work for you but allowing members to discuss it here is a great move.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post