SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.*** Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
c1steve, you deleted your post. You know, the one where you were asking questions about the riots? And now, the net effect is that it looks like I'm admonishing a different member. Not cool.

My response to you, c1steve, before you deleted your post:

Did you read my entire post? It seems not.

Guys, this ain't rocket surgery. R-e-a-d my initial post.

This is why I said that I would be opening up a thread "this week" and not "tomorrow" because it's going to take some time to get this across to some of you guys, and if I hadn't anticipated it, I would be astonished at this point.

Go back and read the first post in this thread, please.

Not reading and comprehending posts can get you in big trouble around here. Just ask that "Welcome from Derby City" half-wit. Read and comprehend, please.

Posts: 107574 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Looking forward to the new thread and the opportunity to provide some interesting sources for consideration about the issues.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Not reading and comprehending posts can get you in big trouble

I was surprised it took 4 pages to happen, if we had a betting poll I was going with 2 pages as the threshold, since it seems some folks just read the title and hit the reply button in order to be a participant...

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I deleted it because it was a dicussion or question, not news. Re-read the instructions.

Here is some news. Antifa/BS protestors in Austin TX. One has an AK goes up to a car. Driver or Antifa shot first, not sure on this. Antifa with the AK now dead.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1287223265631576067

I cannot tell what is happening in the video, but online comments state the info about the AK47 vs. man with pistol seated in his car.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Holy shit, man! Are you BRAIN DAMAGED?

What did my post say? You say you re-read it. What does it say?

What's about to happen is that you are going to be prohibited from posting in the thread I'm going to create.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN FOR YOU:

What's about to happen is that you are going to be prohibited from posting in the thread I'm going to create. If you keep behaving as if you don't have a single clue, you will not be allowed to participate in that thread.

Goddamn, man! What is WRONG with you???????

And in case you delete your latest post, here it is:
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I deleted it because it was a dicussion or question, not news. Re-read the instructions.

Here is some news. Antifa/BS protestors in Austin TX. One has an AK goes up to a car. Driver or Antifa shot first, not sure on this. Antifa with the AK now dead.
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1287223265631576067

I cannot tell what is happening in the video, but online comments state the info about the AK47 vs. man with pistol seated in his car.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
"ALL content related to the insurrection", does this not mean something what happened in Austin?

Please clarify what you mean by content.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Uh, just stop c1steve. You need to R-E-A-D the post.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
This thread you're in right now is not intended to be used for discussion of these riots, looting, assault and murder of citizen and police officers alike.

This thread you're in right now is intended to inform you that this week I will create a thread regarding these matters, and ALL content related to the insurrection must be posted only in that thread.

Here you go Steve, read this, then think. Read multiple times if required.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Can someone help out ol' steve? I can't mambo dogface to the banana patch anymore...

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Shit, I'm beginning to think that some folks on here are deliberately trying to raise Para's BP. Fucking ridiculous.

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My brains are leaking out of my ears

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't need luck. I have admin rights.

Please, please make this your signature or CUT. Lol.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Shit, I'm beginning to think that some folks on here are deliberately trying to raise Para's BP. Fucking ridiculous.
Lisinopril is free at Publix pharmacies.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Para, thank you for opening up discussion on the on going insurrection. I eagerly await that discussion.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats the saying, once is an accident, twice is coincidence, the third time its enemy action? Wink

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
"ALL content related to the insurrection", does this not mean something what happened in Austin?

Parabellum will create a thread IN THE FUTURE for discussion.

THIS IS *NOT* THE DISCUSSION THREAD.

***THIS*** thread serves as NOTICE of the RULES for the future thread. He wants the rules to SINK THE FUCK IN before he allows discussion.

Clear?

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hmm, it's not a Sunday.....

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can someone help out ol' steve? I can't mambo dogface to the banana patch anymore...

c1steve, read AGAIN.

quote:
This thread you're in right now is not intended to be used for discussion of these riots, looting, assault and murder of citizen and police officers alike.

It ain't that difficult.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post