SIGforum
I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5140087274

July 26, 2020, 07:20 PM
parabellum
I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***
First things first. Let's have a reading comprehension test

My foolish hope was that the insurrection would abate. Far from it, the situation grows more critical by the day. SIGforum has stayed out of the fray long enough.

I do appreciate that the overwhelming majority of posting members have honored my wishes to refrain from discussing these matters, and now, enough is enough. For those of you who use this forum as your primary news source, I know the prohibition of this topic has been frustrating. I didn't want to give these America-hating animals the time of day, but they're determined to force the matter.

This thread you're in right now is not intended to be used for discussion of these riots, looting, assault and murder of citizen and police officers alike.

This thread you're in right now is intended to inform you that this week I will create a thread regarding these matters, and ALL content related to the insurrection must be posted only in that thread. Those who fail to comply with this will be subject to disciplinary action.

In that thread, there should be no threats or bold talk. Leave the bluster to the other side. The thread will be informational in nature. Members can express their frustration with the current insanity but we must maintain an even strain, gentlemen.

I feel just as you do, guys. I have had it with this shit. We are speeding headlong towards utter catastrophe. Everyone knows it.

Yes, restricting a topic as far-reaching as this will result in a 900 page thread, in which you shall quickly lose track if you don't monitor it daily. The coronavirus thread is a prime example. This is the compromise you must accept in order for me to maintain order in the forum.

Feel free to respond in this thread, but let's keep specifics out of it. Once the primary thread is opened, you guys can have at it.

I do hope all active members have read and comprehend this post.

May Almighty God bless the United States of America.

And now, a couple of messages from the charter chapter of the Free Grazers of America, to the anarchists and their corrupt media and government co-conspirators.

July 26, 2020, 07:27 PM
6guns
Thank you! We need to keep up on this.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 26, 2020, 07:30 PM
P210
Good luck. It is Sunday after all.
July 26, 2020, 07:31 PM
parabellum
I don't need luck. I have admin rights.
July 26, 2020, 07:36 PM
bald1
Read and understood. Thanks Para.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
July 26, 2020, 07:37 PM
Scoutmaster
quote:
. . . We are speeding headlong towards utter catastrophe. Everyone knows it. . .

I believe you are correct here.

quote:
. . May Almighty God bless the United States of America . .

I know you are correct here, God is in charge.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944
July 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
P-220
Thank you Para, thank you!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
July 26, 2020, 07:40 PM
arfmel
Thank you Para.
July 26, 2020, 07:41 PM
cslinger
I appreciate it, not so much because I want to weigh in but more so because I like getting info from varied sources and there are times I want to avoid all the “the world is shitty with continued shitty on the horizon to be followed with a light drizzle of shitty news” but it is nice to poke my head in here to get a quick heads up.

I realize stuff like this is difficult to moderate and appreciate it.

Chris.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
July 26, 2020, 07:43 PM
Ogie
Excellent!!
July 26, 2020, 07:43 PM
oddball
I have been largely in the dark about protests and riots because I don't watch TV news, and get most of my news from here. I will soon get my daily updates here, at Sigforum. And I believe that WE will prevail over these "protests" because they are based on lies and leftist ideology, a foundation that will lose.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
July 26, 2020, 07:44 PM
soflaac
Awesome.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave
July 26, 2020, 07:45 PM
Redhookbklyn
Understood and much appreciated.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

July 26, 2020, 07:49 PM
P220 Smudge
Thank you, sir. Those clips from Open Range nail it.

July 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
10X-Shooter
Much appreciated.
July 26, 2020, 08:03 PM
pawprintsdoc
Understood, and thank you for the information.
July 26, 2020, 08:10 PM
Blackhorse4
Appreciated. Thank you.
Regards to all.
Blackhorse4
July 26, 2020, 08:12 PM
mark60
Thanks Para. This forum is one of my greatest news sources.
July 26, 2020, 08:15 PM
fpuhan
Thank you, Para. I am looking forward to a single thread which will no doubt be at or near the top of every day's viewing.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
July 26, 2020, 08:15 PM
furlough
Thanks Para. I know it means more work for you but allowing members to discuss it here is a great move.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato