SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Downtown Nashville - fire results from car bomb
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downtown Nashville - fire results from car bomb Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Is what was reported wrong?

Was this an innocent person driving the bread truck?

I believed it at face value.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
According to the presser that just ended, Anthony Warner was the Nashville bomber, and died in the blast.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6235 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
According to the presser that just ended, Anthony Warner was the Nashville bomber, and died in the blast.

But but, what about the man in the grassy knoll?

Q

Posts: 26640 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Authorities: No explosives found in suspicious vehicle stopped on 231 South in Wilson County

https://www.wsmv.com/news/high...c5-b380aabbaeb1.html

LEBANON, TN (WSMV) - No explosives were found in a suspicious vehicle stopped by law enforcement on 231 South near the Cedars of Lebanon State Park on Sunday morning.

According to the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office, a white box truck was parked at Crossroads Market in Walter Hill around 10:30 a.m.

Investigators received information that the vehicle was "playing audio similar to what was heard before the Christmas Day explosion."

Investigators confirmed at a news conference on Sunday the song "Downtown" by Petula Clark was playing before the explosion in downtown Nashville on Christmas morning.

Deputies located the vehicle on Murfreesboro Road, and authorities pulled over the truck for a traffic stop. Residents in the nearby area were evacuated as a precaution.

A robot approached and hit the box truck on Murfreesboro Road. However, inside the vehicle, there were no explosives in the vehicle.

Tennessee Highway Patrol is leading the investigation at this time, and the truck driver is being detained at this time. A minor was also found inside the truck, authorities said.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Wilson County deputies were called to the scene as well.

According to the Wilson County Sheriff's Office, the southbound side of Highway 231 was closed from the Cedars of Lebanon State Park to Richmond Shop road until 3:30 p.m.

The Wilson County Sheriff's Office will post more updates as more information becomes available.

Posts: 12787 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Was this an innocent person driving the bread truck?

Anyone who has gotten his information from the BS media about any of countless events that could be cited has gotten incorrect information. In addition, any professional investigator, and virtually anyone else who has paid attention, has sometimes gotten incorrect information from bearers of tales.

In this incident, I’m inclined to believe that the media correctly reported what prompted the police to stop the vehicle and go to the trouble of treating it as a possible bomb site. What we have no independent confirmation of is whether what the witnesses reported to the police was correct. Without knowing anything about them, I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and tentatively accept that they probably didn’t just totally invent the story for some reason—despite the fact that such false reports are hardly unknown.

On the other hand, witnesses’ incorrectly interpreting and/or remembering the things they see and/or hear is extremely common. I can easily think of how such a mistake could have been made in this instance, but speculation would be just that. What I do know from decades of personal experience as both a professional investigator and just living life is that such mistakes happen all the time. When people are thinking of things like the Nashville bombing that occurred two days ago and not too far away, such mistakes are even more common.

So, was the driver “innocent” (i.e., he didn’t do what the witness(es) said)? I don’t know based on the information I’ve seen thus far. But based on the information I’ve seen thus far, is it possible he was innocent? Yes. Likely? I wouldn’t bet the rent on it, but possible? Yes.

Added: And now according to what wcb6092 just posted, was the “similar” audio in the two incidents the song “Downtown” by Petula Clark rather than something a little more ominous like, “This is a thirty second bomb; this is a thirty second bomb: twenty-nine, twenty-eight …”?* If so, then I’m more inclined to believe that the truck driver wasn’t attempting to terrorize the neighborhood.

* Bonus points for anyone who can identify the origin of that line.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47439 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So anybody driving a box truck or RV and playing Downtown by Petula Clark is now subject to being detained?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't worry, that's soon to follow and probably a lot more crazy stuff.

Posts: 9595 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
* Bonus points - “Starship Troopers”. But the bomb talked in “Skinnie” I think...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Valid point Sigfreund.

It’s a shame we have come to this point in our nations history.
We have come to the point where the innocent can be convicted largely on public impression, and like wise go unpunished based on public impression.

We have the officers in Minneapolis which were essentially declared guilty, even by President Trump.
Anyone that would question their guilt is considered racist.
Yet, the media never dove into the true cause of death or how the officers were trained to deal with excited delirium.

I am a conspiracy theorist on that one, as I am yet to be convinced that those officers are guilty.
To me it seems like the innocent being convicted even before a trial.

On the flip side we have Anthony Weiner, and Hunters Laptops that the FBI sat on and continue to sit on.
We have those that are untouchable such as Clintons, Obama, the whole DNC gang.

Where is law and order, equal application of justice?
In todays society lady liberty is not blind, she in-fact no longer stands for liberty, she is picking political sides.

Until we once again live in the land of the free, home of the brave, equal opportunity, and justice for all my view will likely be jaded.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Having been in law enforcement for many years, I wish the police would just shut the hell up and do their investigation.

This "person of interest" crap needs to come to an end. It has ruined peoples lives.

Had a deputy that worked for me that got diarrhea of the mouth every time he got close to a reporter. Finally cost him his job when he comprimised a case.

This!!!

Posts: 4070 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
by WSMV:
However, inside the vehicle, there were no explosives in the vehicle.

That's some quality proofreading right there, ladies and gents. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13547 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
* Bonus points - “Starship Troopers”. But the bomb talked in “Skinnie” I think...

Excellent, and yes, in “skinny talk,” too.

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
To me it seems like the innocent being convicted even before a trial.

Without any doubt, as we have seen countless times in recent years. The convictions aren't always in courtrooms, but they are common nevertheless, and almost as destructive of innocent lives.

Posts: 47439 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Back when the sniper boys were terrorizing the DC area and other places I had the pleasure of driving a white van and my employment required me to park outside of an elementary school twice a day. Even though the police were actually looking for a blue sedan they put out a warning about a white van. On three occasions I had the pleasure of having concerned citizens, who evidently never noticed my van in the previous 12 years or so, decide to call the police. It got kinda interesting.

Cops roll up and walk up to the van.

"Hey Thunderson, How's it going today?"

"Not bad officer xyz, I saw some dirty looks from folks. They call the van in?"

"Yep."

"Well,it's just me."

"Yep. Have a good day."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

that was The Comedian, nothing to see, move along

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10448 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
People are believing/relying on what the FBI says why?

Lying
Concealing evidence
Manipulating documents
No widespread voter fraud
No bias against Trump
Hunter's laptop
No charges against Hildebeast
What's on Weiner's laptop
Atlanta Olympics
Waco
Ruby Ridge
and on and on

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/3050081434/p/1

Posts: 4021 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ion-suspect-n2582167

Authorities Identify Nashville RV Bomber Through DNA Evidence

At a press conference on Sunday, officials leading the investigation into the Christmas Day explosion of a recreation vehicle parked in Downtown Nashville identified Anthony Quinn Warner as the bomber. The United States attorney overseeing the investigation said Warner perished in the blast.

Forensic testing was used to determine that remains found at the scene matched the DNA of Anthony Warner.

Posts: 19632 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
People are believing/relying on what the FBI says why?

Lying
Concealing evidence
Manipulating documents
No widespread voter fraud
No bias against Trump
Hunter's laptop
No charges against Hildebeast
What's on Weiner's laptop
Atlanta Olympics
Waco
Ruby Ridge
and on and on

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/3050081434/p/1

In this day and age, if you believe anything the ABC agencies say, you are a damn fool. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2172 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Should be interesting to see how the FBI words his manifesto they’ll be finding. Bets on which way the politics will swing?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
4chan

quote:
grassy knoll

what in tarnation?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I am glad I have dementia. It makes all so much more sense now. Smile

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post